Have someone help me?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Have someone help me?

Post by Leone »

Let me clarify my next point by stating that I agree that the outlaw in this case has broken rule 9b: repeated harassment AND blackmail.

However, let us consider this another way: the 17 kills in 5 days got me thinking. Why return to that very same spot if you know you will be killed? From the original post, it suggests you have fought back ('I could not beat him') but you still keep returning there. Why not level up elsewhere for 2 or 3 days and go back after this? Bullies get bored quickly. They move on if there is no one to bully.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

what I can suggest is only take a screenshot of blackmail and send to GMs box. with that evidence, the rule breaker MUST be punished, otherwise we re talking about fresh air.change spot is a choice, but cannot be the only one, in this kind of situation
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
witch

Post by witch »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 pm why return to that very same spot if you know you will be killed?Why not level up elsewhere for 2 or 3 days and go back after this?
That is a good solution , i do that or like i always say : ruuuuun for your life ! 😀🙊,but the point here is this other guy abusing (and there`s more like him diff lvs) , and how about is not about lv up how about if you need to finish a quest or do the mercenary quest or you need a drop from this monsters and only this monsters drop the item you need , do i have to wait like 3 days or more to do this because an abuser is waiting for me (some ppl stay in a place for weeks ) and that's not fair , i will tell a personal expiriance a guy killed me many times ,i moved to anther place and he was looking for me no matter what map i picked he found me .i felt that i was the bad girl 😀🙁 being punished. ....im sure if he moves to another place the abuser will find him .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Today I had an alt killed twice, buy the same guy. LK took a walk, he was gone. The Library was being dominated by japan(3k), a mage, and friends. So my alt is sleeping.

-- Off Topic --

LK went back to spawn to fish and {blink - lost internet; thus wifi}
Wife said good time to go to the store. Got dressed, went, I'm back.
Wife said net lost and back again while I was gone, she'd phoned ISP.
We were told a techie is coming at 5pm.

Last time we were told that, no one came.
Next day we received an email ... a poll to find out how well we liked the "tech visit" the day before.
WOW!!!! Did my little wife lay it on them! I'm proud of her!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

with all respect for everybody : don't run, never, dont log, never. go back again and again. sometimes I gave up. I regret each time I did
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR