I want to take my complaint back

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

I want to take my complaint back

Post by Sumit »

Ok madein got my pets killed by mistake as he meet me and said sorry as i am a honest person i forgive madein as he said it was by mistake that he got my pets killed by mistake and he gave me back my 2 pets for free, so there is no pets killing it was by mistake as we humans do mistake and i forgive him as we know forgiveness is everything and more over he bought me 2 pets so its ok, i want gm to plz not harm him and his account plz dear GM plz close my previous complaint and forgive him as he bought me 2 pets so my pets that he got killed by mistake, i am bad in english but i hope gm can understand it so plz no harm to madein account. As we had sorted out about pets dead. Plz... close my previous complaint and i beg GM not to harm madein account. Dear GM thanks in advance for understanding me and madein. Cuz i found that madein is a good person. Ur forgotten tales lover sumit a mage player signing out take care GMs and my dear FT players my friends.
SellSword

Re: I want to take my complaint back

Post by SellSword »

Players are responsible for their own pets anyhow so the complaint wouldn't go anywhere, but good to know someone fixed a mistake.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Re: I want to take my complaint back

Post by LostKnight »

and says a LOT for madein

KUDOS! madein
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.