GM killer pet?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cello117

GM killer pet?

Post by cello117 »

hello, please guide the new GM Kromel_ to respect the space of the players! this is the second time he has attracted the mobs to himself, after answering "hi" he simply disappears leaving the monsters uncontrolled. this time came only 1 mob in my pet, bad the first time was 4 mobs !!! so he collected my answer he disappeared, luring the 4 mobs to my pet, I immediately logged off! When I logged in he was in the red life! that is inadmissible! another detail, it comes in my spaw 3 to 4 times during my daily journey! is uncomfortable is, but I understand the need. but as long as I do not kill my pets, that's fine. I get grinding and at the same time worried when Kromel_ will come! will this time he will lure mobs to my pets !? I'm super uncomfortable with this situation. detail. this was the complaint of my friend Macielho 1 Swordsman 2,8k. another detail. the first time I did, I sent a message complaining about what happened with the fluff GM Witch * - * she apologized to him and said she would talk to Kromel_ but this happened again -_-
Attachments
IMG-20190314-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20190314-WA0005.jpg (113.62 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
IMG-20190314-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190314-WA0006.jpg (110.04 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
kromelg

Re: GM killer pet?

Post by kromelg »

I heard you and I will be more careful.
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Kromelg still a GM student on this could happen, but I think if he accidentally killed your pet, a senior GM could return your loss.
Do not be offended, we all learn something and not always everything works right away.He very good man.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

kromelg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:04 pm I heard you and I will be more careful.
Thx man
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

So kromelg is a gm too he killed my both pets orge, i dint know he is gm. Cuz i dint get time too see him as i was concentrating in killing mobs, and and said him hi he relog, so he came to see me if am afk haha no man no bros and GM sirs with due respect mage cant be afk if afk mage will die in no time. Moreover mage cant chat while grinding specially with high level mobs.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Mages can very much be afk, just like any other class. There have been recent issues with players grinding with auto click programs, including several mages. GMs need to check any players, and they also won't know who the player is or what class they are until they get close.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Oh u r right i dont know about it but as being 1400 mage i feel that mages can t be afk in mystic dragons after spawning like 20 to 15 dragons with 1400 level cuz they drain my 300k hp in 30 sec till red even dead.