Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Re: Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

Post by Sumit »

Ok sir i am very happy atlest u had reply me. Thank you very much i will be at spawn map ok waiting.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

You're welcome. I am currently at work so I won't be able to look into this until I get home. It may be some time before we are able to get back to you.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

May i knowhow far has my complaint procced? Moreover my case is the easiest case, not a technical issue or bugs issue, its just a pet death issue, so if he return my pet then we r done i will take my complsint back and i will be on my way grinding and this post can be close.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Perhaps this issue could be prevented forever by adding a no spawning range near a gm, so when they go near a player to check afk, nothing will spawn, and when they leave, the spawn will resume?
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

terminator wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:46 am Perhaps this issue could be prevented forever by adding a no spawning range near a gm, so when they go near a player to check afk, nothing will spawn, and when they leave, the spawn will resume?
Good if mobs dont atak GMs same whit sieges ;)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Sumit wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm May i knowhow far has my complaint procced? Moreover my case is the easiest case, not a technical issue or bugs issue, its just a pet death issue, so if he return my pet then we r done i will take my complsint back and i will be on my way grinding and this post can be close.
investigation pending
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I have looked into this. Kromel_ did not spawn anything on your pet he ported to the room you were in said hi and left your pet was under half life when Kromel_ arrived. He is not at guilt here you are responsible for your pet and you did not notice your pet being attacked until it was too late. Replacement by GM will not take place.

Case closed.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

cello117 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am
terminator wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:46 am Perhaps this issue could be prevented forever by adding a no spawning range near a gm, so when they go near a player to check afk, nothing will spawn, and when they leave, the spawn will resume?
Good if mobs dont atak GMs same whit sieges ;)
Yes i like this idea aswell. Having GM's basically be invisi ble and cant block spawn or spawn, and monsters go around and dont target. i like this, +1
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I dont understand why he said that cuz i usally spawn mob and let them target me first than i type /wait and let my pets to hit them, so i was doing this and letting my pets hit before kromelg came to my spot for like 15 to 25 sec and i bet orge pet cant survive that long against dragon even if dragon dex is low. If being hit by dragon, which means that if dragon vs orge 1 vs1 then orge will die in 4 to 10 sec. Moreover when a player use orge pet he gets more higher alert, mob spawn after he arrive cuz my eyes were on the screen. I also know why he said that he dint spawn mob cuz the mob he spawn dint get lure when he came it directly spawn on spot where my orges were hitting the other mobs there were 10 to 15 mobs which my orge were hitting and and when he arrive mob just spawn in the middle of that 10 to 15 group of mob so he dint notice that one. Ok just think as a common sense if my pets were dead for my mistake why did my pet not die before he arrive to my spot? I was spawned mob 10 to 15 and letting my pets hit them for like 2 minutes and kormelg came there and after he came there after 5 to 6 sec my pet red and i log off my pet died. Then if not cuz of him why did my pet not die in that 2 minutes of time and i am sure that most of u all know orge pet cant even stand for 10 sec against mystic and cryptic dragons. Maybe i am wrong but i dont know how to express clearly what i experienced, if its not cuz of him them where from another mob spawn and hit my pet, that extra mob dint spawn for that long time it just spawn after kromelg came and my pets were going on killing mobs.
Last edited by Sumit on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

There is another guy in the foum who complaint against kromelg, about luring monsters so far we both had exprience the same issue, and what i experience gm r not taking serious and what kromelg said to gm has been solve so easily, i can see that my complaint r being takenly lightly. Oh just kromelg is new gm so no action against him, what if were in place of kromelg? If i were in place of kromelg and killed some one pets i bet my account could be banned or jailed so far. No matter even if he is gm rule is rule everyone should follow and i hope gm knows rule better. I played other games too like clash of clan, clash royal, pub g, but there if i contact administrative about any issue they just help and mostly they focus for help on players but here administrative focus player less and they focus for help themself a lot, politely and truely saying actually administrative should focus help on players mostly cuz we players r the one who keep this game running, i guess if i go ahead and say more about this issue i likely 90% chances to get jail or ban, my friends r true they said me always stay away from foum and gm hid ur identity in game and play never chat much otherwise with no reason u will get ban, they said me like that, i made mistake coming to foum, even if kromelg killed my pets i should had stay silent played the game, i simply raised complaint against him knowing it wont work. Now i came to realise the review in playstore that i saw before downloading this game were true, i am lossing hope and trust on this game i better stop playing slowly day by day before i spent more real money.