Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

Post by Sumit »

Kromelg killed my pets dragons map was empty so i was grinding there with orge peacefully, and as being a mage player i spawn like 20 to 15 dragons per spawn so i have to keep healing continously to stay alive, then kromelg 2k came there and as there were many dragons which my orges r killing at the time kromelg came there, i want to say he could atleast kill the dragons that spawn when he came, he is 2k no 200 level guy, i log off but when i relog i found that both my pet died, now i know what people will say, people will say pets r responsible for owner ok i agree with it, also i will give u one example,.. say u r riding a car in highway u r very responsible for ur own safety as as u r the owner of ur life as u r riding, and what uf a drunk driver came and hit u with his car? Will that also be called that life is also responsible for the life owner? Even if some one came and hit u? I request gm to investigate about this pet killing, everything has rule so plz use rule about killing pets too, plz bring justice about kremolg, but if he meet me and say sorry or make up mistake then i will take my complaint back, if he doesnt i will go ahead and consider him as pet killer. Also i dont want to provide my info in foum as public as i told this to ardesa GM too before so she always contact me in pm. And i know if kromelg read this foum he will know who i am cuz the pet dead incident was between he and me, it might be accidently he got my pet killed so to know the truth i want him to meet me and talk with gm help. See i am honest so i want to play this game honestly for this years i had been honest, like how celoptra says "play honestly dont play if u cant be honest" yeah she is right celoptra is right. And i can see in game only 30% people r honest r 70% more arent, i speak the truth so what should i fear for? those who support me plz help me, those who hate me then u r among thise 70% more people, honesty, polite, and kindness is what i follow here as well in real life. Now i remain petless my grinding stops just manage 1 pet hardly with gold. See i dont take or think about anyone negatively might be that incident was by mistake thats why i want to know the truth meeting him GM plz help. I am feeling really hurt being honest player and when it happens in game to me. Also GM cant be everywhere they r not god i know so take ur time GM months or years np just need justice thats all. Cuz i spent a lot of money in this game so far but i cant effort to spent more when someone kill my real cash pets THANKYOU GM in advance.
Mr_Maks

Re: Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

Post by Mr_Maks »

Hi sumit,
Dont be offended on Kromelg please.He just learn how be GM.I am sure that he will learn quickly and this will not happen again.
He is the one who made new content for the game much time and continues to do it and now he wanted to try himself in the role of GM to help the game even more.

Write in GM inbox about this or to one of the three active GM (Lord Seth,Ryaca_ and Witch) I think they will return your loss to you.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

No i dont hate him i had mention that in my msg too but as being non english speaking person what ever i want to say in english might not be accurat with what i expressed, also i came to know today that he is gm as well. So my complaint wont be judge right cuz he is gm. Ok then np lost two pets in vain.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If you have a legitimate need to complain about a GM I believe you should do so. No offense to any of the GMs as I get along with all of them and think they are doing a great job, but I believe they would all encourage you to contact them with any questions or concerns.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

How to contact them directly i dont know cuz i dont understand a deep speaking english clearly.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I am also happy about gm being in game once when gm were all retired last in last year before now new gm came i even got scame 1b gold using bug trying to sell me me something i tried to buy with 1b gold and what he sold me was just only image nothing came in my bag after i bought it and that guy laugh in my pm saying hahahaha my money. Now as gm came back nobody scame me, being honest and trusting others i got foolded this proves me i am foolish with my honesty. Dam i am stupid. But thanks new gms.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

We are looking into this issue. One of us will contact you sumit. Please be patient.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Ok sir i am very happy atlest u had reply me.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Ok sir i am very happy atlest u had reply me. Thank you very much i will be at spawn map ok waiting.