Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Re: Kromelg killed my pets mistakenly/knowningly? Idk yet.

Post by Sumit »

There is another guy in the foum who complaint against kromelg, about luring monsters so far we both had exprience the same issue, and what i experience gm r not taking serious and what kromelg said to gm has been solve so easily, i can see that my complaint r being takenly lightly. Oh just kromelg is new gm so no action against him, what if i were in place of kromelg? If i were in place of kromelg and killed some one pets i bet my account could be banned or jailed by now. No matter even if he is gm rule is rule everyone should follow and i hope gm knows rule better. Should i fear on saying the truth if they r GM, what can they do ? If i say the truth the only thing they can do is ban, why should i fear of getting ban where i havent done any mistake just asking for help which i havent even got it, even if i get ban i wont die in real life nothing losse i will need to face in real life, i played other games too like clash of clan, clash royal, pub g, but there if i contact administrative about any issue they just help and mostly they focus for help on players but here administrative focus player less and they focus for help themself a lot, politely and truely saying actually administrative should focus help on players mostly cuz we players r the one who keep this game running, i guess if i go ahead and say more about this issue i likely 90% chances to get jail or ban, my friends r true they said me always stay away from foum and gm hid ur identity in game and play never chat much otherwise with no reason u will get ban, they said me like that, i found lots of people in game who r having issue i said them tell gm if any issue u face, but they said no its of no use u wont get any help, i made mistake coming to foum, even if kromelg killed my pets i should had stay silent played the game, i simply raised complaint against him knowing it wont work. Now i came to realise the review in playstore that i saw before downloading this game were true, i am lossing hope and trust on this game i better stop playing slowly day by day before i further spent more real money. This game is not for a honest and truth people like me, i am not recommended for this game i came to know it now.
Last edited by Sumit on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I am really sorry kromelg for saying u killed my pets and sorry GM and sorry everyone for coming to ur FT world and disturbing u all please forgive me for my mistake all of u r right i am the only one mistake, truth always live lie always die has become wrong and, truth always dies and lie always live is what becoming right, but god know which is right and wrong and which one to chose,.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I am happy to meet u all and knowing u all in game its nice to meet new people, and thankyou all for being by my side and supporting me, but well its time to say goodbye now, i wish and pray for u all that u all have a good and successful time ahead, god bless u all, good luck my dear good people, i will always remember u all, signing out................
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I am happy to meet u all and knowing u all in game its nice to meet new people, and thankyou all for being by my side and supporting me, but well its time to say goodbye now, i wish and pray for u all that u all have a good and successful time ahead, god bless u all, good luck my dear good people, i will always remember u all, signing out................
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'll preface this by saying I get along with all of the GMs, so you can assign whatever weight you'd like.

If you have reason to make a complaint, by all means make a complaint. GMs are certainly not above mistake, and sometimes someone pointing out an issue is a good thing. If I had concerns about one of the staff I would definitely bring it up. I'm not a mouthpiece for the staff, but I believe they all appreciate to an extent that players do so.

I don't really know what happened. Losing pets stinks though, to put it mildly, and I've lost my fair share as well. I don't believe anyone will fault you for seeing things the way you set them forth. That alone should not make you feel ostracized from the community.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Three things to ANYONE

1. Don't use ogre halfling pets at mystic dragons. You're asking for trouble. Do a forum search for glass cannons.

2. Be truthful and accurate when accusing a player or a GM. The truth will come out anyway

3. Don't lie

This is for everyone.

We'll all get long much better.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

@Sumit nobody is lying here I understand you are upset about loosing a pet but I did watch with my own eyes a server playback from when Kromel_ arrived up to the time he left. Kromel_ ported in 1 single location and did not move (we have tested this, if a GM ports to a spawn point nothing can spawn untill the GM makes a movement.) If you look in this clip you can see the mystic dragon that was attacking your pet when Kromel_ arrived.
I took these screenshots myself from the playback I watched.
Nobody is at fault you have no reason to be upset or want to quit the game. The GM team is not corrupted we act upon full proof. Your friends who say such things have trust issues because Im asumbing they have broken rules and have been punished. Be careful who you choose as friends because some may be misleading.

If a GM is being accused of any violation we take this extremely serious and will very carefully investigate the situation.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190318-211328.png
Screenshot_20190318-211328.png (334.56 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
20190318_211839.png
20190318_211839.png (327.37 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Sumit

I do hope you change your mind.
Sleep on it, I have done it a few times. Still here.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
terminator

Post by terminator »

The 64% battery is Killin me Seth, plz charge your phone before I die from the stress lol
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:56 am The 64% battery is Killin me Seth, plz charge your phone before I die from the stress lol
:lol: :lol: humour is always a good stress breaker! :lol: :lol:
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.