touch to move

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

touch to move

Post by ryaca_ »

hi. i usually play with the dpad but decided to try out the touch to move option. im having trouble when i get to the edge of the screen to move to the next map. ihave to touch the edge of the map several times to switch maps. does anyone else have this problem?
SellSword

Re: touch to move

Post by SellSword »

That's one of the reasons I enabled the joystick as well as tapping. I'd find myself trying to tap as close as possible multiple times, slowly moving along the border until finally crossing to the next map. It was a bit humorous at times trying to walk across several maps with friends who probably thought I was incompetent (real friends know that, don't just think it) at the simple act of walking... :)

Anyhow, yes on similar issues.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yea i enabled the dpad again.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OH yea, been there followed the map edge, thinking "CROSS DAM...DARN IT!"

Half way down or up or across, and there's SellSword waaaaaaay over there. This time I went down, he went up.

Yup, joystick/touch combo is the answer. I use both ever since Cashew told me "Get use to the joystick, it is essential for bet control!"

Miss you Cashew, "Meeeeoooow"
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 am yea i enabled the dpad again.
Should be a 3d-pad. A Dummies Digital Directional Pad :lol: :lol:

Code: Select all

Have 3D-Pad
  Will Travel

Wire LostKnight
   Steinheim
I was always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

On a related point, is anyone else having issues with the dpad? It doesn't seem to be quite as responsive as it should: for example, pressing left sometimes (not always) moves my character up.

This may well have been discussed in a different thread, but it seemed a good time to review it.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:40 am On a related point, is anyone else having issues with the dpad? It doesn't seem to be quite as responsive as it should: for example, pressing left sometimes (not always) moves my character up.

This may well have been discussed in a different thread, but it seemed a good time to review it.
i will see if this happens to me also.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not the only one. And I did mentions it once before as well.

And sometimes my character does a little 2-step, like a " z " or " N " and the pets "wait" and then he walks 5 or 6 steps and stops. HUH?¿?
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:52 pm YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not the only one. And I did mentions it once before as well.

And sometimes my character does a little 2-step, like a " z " or " N " and the pets "wait" and then he walks 5 or 6 steps and stops. HUH?¿?
Same here, but not all the time. It's not something I can say was right after logging in, or right after chopping, or any other situation. Then it will go away, possibly on its own or possibly me moving around?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, this problem was from the very beginning when I was just starting to play.Up to level 250, I did not use the joystick at all before I realized that it was very convenient for spawning.And this problem has disappeared with itself.But there was also another problem when, instead of spells, because of very long clicks, the finger slipped and I clicked on the terrain and the character ran to it and had to make spawn again and again.Because of this, I completely abandoned the movement by typing on the screen and completely switched to moving with the joystick.