Greedy and threatening using gm name

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nita45

Greedy and threatening using gm name

Post by Nita45 »

I was in mushroom island some high level mage were tanking me and i logoff after few hours I relog and found a guy name ser Oliver he was doing auto spawn and I also attack the mushroom he spawn and he said no attack and told me to go away so I move away from his spot, but as he was doing auto mushroom spawn and 5 to 6 mushrooms followed me and I am being 125 level archer I can't fight 5 to 6 mushrooms atleast he could stop spawn and let me go. when i tried to move away from his spot then I return back to him to got rid of 5 mushroom that he spawn and he killed them and said me he will report GM. Report GM.? Why? what for? what crime did I do? He asked me to go away so I did, then if he really wants me to go away why did he not stop spawn? His plan was to spawn killed me, so he was the criminal not me and he said he will complaint GM. He will do crime and he will complaint GM against me, wow what a courage. Whose fault here? I want all of u to decide if I am wrong. In this scene if i 50% criminal then i say he is 200% criminal, Low levels are being treated like beggars here.
SellSword

Re: Greedy and threatening using gm name

Post by SellSword »

I'd say it sounds like much complaining is all.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Something to consider. If you go to an area with monsters above your level to kill by yourself you should not be surprised if you get into danger. You should not expect higher players to let you use a fire skill on the spawn they created without asking first. It sounds like sharing was not an agreement made and the other player asked you to move. My point you should not have approached the spawn he was making without asking since you were expecting him to help you level without any danger to yourself. And dragging a spawn to another player is not a good practice either unless you are simply running for your life. So the question leads back to first statement you dragged the spawn because you were in an area over your personal level to kill without help. Try to put yourself in other players position.
Retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Nobody is in any violation here. He was there when you logged back on and you attempted to leave when he asked you to. You did the right thing by leaving and not attempting to block the spawn or cause trouble so good on your end.
Although returning with the spawn could have been avoided. You can move faster than mushies so if you were to move to the portal and take off your bow you can use the portal before the mushies get close to you. Or at level 100 you are given the freeze arrows skill you can use to stop them from approaching you.
He is not required to break his spawn to allow you to leave peacefully that is actually a rare thing we call politeness which this game needs alot more of.

But no worries you did not violate any rules nor did he. Just avoid him now that you know he is not friendly.
Thank you for going through the trouble to come ask.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON