Cannot find Darling the dwarf

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zavala

Cannot find Darling the dwarf

Post by Zavala »

Hi!
I am only level 12 but really enjoy the game so far. I had sone difficulties completing quests because some characters didn't spawn on the map , until I passed by their spot after a few times and they did.
So I was supposed to do the first quest by the dwarf Darling in the cave on map 1,-1.
I got his 10 stone and cannot find him in the caves. I've been trying to find out what to do for 2 days now. Been in and out the caves a lot too. No dwarf.
I find no new quests either that I can complete at my current level, so it becones rather boring...
Anyone knows where that dwarf is?
Thanks in advance!
SellSword

Re: Cannot find Darling the dwarf

Post by SellSword »

It's nice that you have set up a forum account early on! The forum is full of information you can search and plenty of helpful members who can help with questions too.

When you access the mine from the 1, -1 map you come in at the top right. You'll go left and then down and Darling appears around the middle of the intersection you come across. I usually have to walk down towards the bottom a bit more and he'll appear above me so it can be tricky.

Be careful though as you will almost certainly spawn a number of orcs. If you're strong enough to handle them I'd say stand by Darling and kill the orcs without moving so you can talk with him right away without spawning more.

If the orcs are tough maybe ask a higher level player if s/he could tank for you. There are plenty of nice players who will take a minute to help you out.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.