Please respawn back pets and banned player!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

maxmra2016

Please respawn back pets and banned player!

Post by maxmra2016 »

When I farmed, I saw one player run to spawn fairies, he brought 2 fairies to me stunned and killed my pets and me, please give me back donatnye pets, I spent a lot of time and money on them, and such idiots all kill and kill pets I ask you to spend a lot of money, without them I will not have a farm. And please ban this player forever. :oops:
Nickname: dimassssss
Gift: only jail

And please give back donate pets ghost archers: 2
My name: ZATRIION
Attachments
Screenshot_20190623-170522.png
Screenshot_20190623-170522.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4183 times
Screenshot_20190623-170504.png
Screenshot_20190623-170504.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4183 times
Я ЕБАЛ ЭТУ ИГРУ В 3 ДЫРКИ
LostKnight

Re: Please respawn back pets and banned player!

Post by LostKnight »

maxmra2016 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:16 pm {snip}
Nickname: dimassssss
{snip}
Yea, I know that name. Not a good guy. And unfortunately killing pets, even on purpose, is not a crime in this game.

And as stated in many places in the game, "Pets are your responsibility." You will have to replace them yourself.

My personal opinion, if it can be proved that a player dragged a spawn to your pets, then they should be punished.

Also are you in a clan? That would change a few things.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight is correct. Pets are entirely the player's responsibility, and you need to keep watch on the mini map for players or monsters coming towards you or being led to you. Anyone who kills pets on purpose is a pile of ____, but you need to keep track of your surroundings.

That being said, if a player continues to do those things the GMs might get involved.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I agree with SellSword and LostKnight regarding the pets, but only as far as that GMs have repeatedly stated that pets are the player's responsibility to watch out for. Regardless of how this report goes, I'm pretty sure the pets won't be replaced.

However, the wording of the original post in this thread suggests that dimassssss also stunned and killed ZATRIION using spawns, which is spawn killing and not pet killing. Stunning requires targeting. Targeting is intentional. I'm pretty sure this falls under Rule 9. Being clanned doesn't give an exception to the part regarding spawn killing, so far as I know.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good. Spawn killers are amongst the worst of ft players.

I hope this is a signal to them. You do it and you get jailed.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:37 pm This player has been jailed.
A STANDING OVATION FOR:

A member of the jedi order and GM: ryaca!
I am always AFK!
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Just saying it again...this would have had a completely different outcome just a couple years ago...there is no constant that is used to determine outcomes...I complained about this exact thing to GANDALF...I was constantly attacked,stunned,pets killed,etc(while grinding levels) when memee played.

The response....your in a clan...u can be attacked anywhere..even if they bring mobs with...there is no harrasment or spawn killing because of clan...

And again...new set of GMs...new set of punishments and interpretation...

Now for my opinion...RY DID THE RIGHT THING...
Only problem...many players got away with this for years and now it's punishable ? I'm just confused how we get told all is fair,when we have no way to know if case A gets handled same as case F..and when some of have been in these situations and got told there was no rule broken,but now see others being punished for same thing ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

remember: /info (pause) camera or it didn't happen!

Well, maybe it did happened, but if they can't investigate, it didn't happen.

Kind a twist to: "A picture or it didn't happen!" we hear a lot.
I am always AFK!
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

ryaca_ wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:23 pm Lestat is correct.

Many have done this very thing. For the record, using mobs to drag on a player to intentionally kill them has always been against the rules.

Now that being said, it is ok to attack clanned players as that is what clans do. Even if one is attacked repeatedly and hunted every day, that is what clans do.

Not every instance like this will have the same outcome. every situation is different and I don't announce every player that gets punished for this. I did this time because I thought it was a good idea.

In many cases an instance like this will need to be investigated and may take many days before a GM acts or doesn't act on it.

Pets will die and many players feel very passionate about losing their pets. Pet killers will never be punished. Pets are the owners responsibility.

All in all there will be players that spawn kill players that will never be punished if we do not have the date and time of the incident so that we can check the logs. I have had many players report this very thing to me but all they have are accusations. If I do not have all of the information then I will not investigate.

Before I was GM I saw spawn killing happen many times. This will happen. be aware of your surroundings. Do not train mobs in a place where mobs will kill you or your pets if they are over spawned. Watch your mini map. Be aware of danger. Play smart.

We will not catch all rule breakers and many will get away with breaking the rules however if we all work together and provide accurate information, and use effective communication then we can at least catch some of them.

Remember, it is dangerous out in the wilderness that is FT...tread carefully and stay alive. Survive.

First , thank you Ry.
Second, I think little updates like this( seeing the report and action taken) we don't need every report)) helps the FT community know we are being heard and treated fairly.

We should all thank our GM team for doing their best dealing with us players..I know I can be an @$$ at times, so just imagine dealing with thousands of us @$$3$...

If we want a better game, it begins with being better players.. remember that..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mir123f

Post by Mir123f »

:o Я приветствую всех я владелец аккаунта dimassssss 1 почему я плохой игрок 2 я не хотел ему убивать петов я убегал от мобов которые нечайно за спавнились 3 я по 1 могу убивать я убегал и тут затрион напал он начал бить хотя видел мобов и не убежал и мне пришлось его оглушить и он умер со своими петами также у нас давно конфликт он меня убивает более 6 раз на дню это тоже не приятно ещё он матами всех обсерает простите но это так он также плохо говорит о мамах и это подтвердит не 1 игрок .