Making gold pieces

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Making gold pieces

Post by proto_nuke »

I've been out of this part of the game for awhile now. What are some good ways to make gold?
Any feedback from any players would be greatly appreciated. I will need a considerable amount of gold to keep my clan alive.
Ryaca_1
LordSeth

Re: Making gold pieces

Post by LordSeth »

Craft legendary weapons to sell in shops is a good way. Not as good as it was before due to price changes on items but it's an option. It's also good to craft mithril tools and sell them on the public market. They bring between 200m to 300m and are always needed especially mithril picaxes and wood axes. There's many other ways those are my suggestions. 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Thank you. I will craft legendary items. I bought a second house in Marteks stronghold so that I can level my crafting skill from a 7 to an 8. As an archer that will give me an edge on crafting percentages.

I will be very busy between that and establishing friendships with my new clan. This will be a very interesting time for me.
Ryaca_1
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Si tu objetivo es oro para el clan. Granja de oro de clan. Si es oro personal. Craft items o Drop items ...
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

El.Menda wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:14 pm Si tu objetivo es oro para el clan. Granja de oro de clan. Si es oro personal. Craft items o Drop items ...
Ok Thank you.
Ryaca_1