Ring of protection - wehre to find if ist Lost

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mark07

Ring of protection - wehre to find if ist Lost

Post by Mark07 »

Hi there , i am stuck into mountains heart quest, i cannot enter the Doors. I found, that i need ring of protection . I dont remeber if i ever had it. Can u tell me where to find, and if i lost it, where to get it? Im playing RPG not MORPG, i am Lvl 86
SellSword

Re: Ring of protection - wehre to find if ist Lost

Post by SellSword »

I believe when you complete some quests for the witch's sister up north (bringing three colored mixes) she gives you the ring. You must then talk with Ascanius at his normal location outside the cave entrance for him to explain things.

If you don't have the ring... It's not something where you can get a replacement and GMs can't do anything with the offline game. If you don't happen to have an old save file you'd be looking at starting over to get it...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mark07

Post by Mark07 »

Ah, thank you that helps. I did Not finished the quest with the witch sister.I have the potions but did not find the sister. So i will search for her!
Mark07

Post by Mark07 »

Found the Ring of the protection, get Candle, rope and map - but cannot enter the mountains heart.🤔 Anyone an idea?
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I never made it that far in the rpg version, but I'd make sure you keep unused items in the bank or something like that so they are safe. Also, save often! :smiley:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:24 pm I never made it that far in the rpg version, but I'd make sure you keep unused items in the bank or something like that so they are safe. Also, save often! :smiley:
No bank storage, no tavern storage. All you have is the backpack storage of the characters you have activated.

Therefore I have 5x 20 = 100.

As SS says: save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often, save often ----

Did SS & I say: Save often! Cannot stress that enough.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Starting over is not fun but necessary.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:30 pm Starting over is not fun but necessary.
Yup, started over at least 4 times.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 am
proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:30 pm Starting over is not fun but necessary.
Yup, started over at least 4 times.
Back in the day when I first played the offline version, I learned real quick what the save button was. Of course I had to find out the hardway.
Ryaca_1