Murderers

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

kuba10sb

Murderers

Post by kuba10sb »

Once again my pets killed by the player. I can't count exactly how many my pets have been killed. Maybe 20? Maybe 30? None of these people went to jail despite what they did. Do you know why my pets killed? because I was in their favorite place to exp. Each time for the same reason they kill pets. What i want? A severe punishment for those who do it on purpose. If it will be a perm jail, no one dares to do it.
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl
Language spoken: English, Polish
Leone

Re: Murderers

Post by Leone »

Please send a pm to GM Inbox with further information, including a screenshot with /info so it displays when and where the incident happened.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711
kuba10sb

Post by kuba10sb »

Leone wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:54 pm Please send a pm to GM Inbox with further information, including a screenshot with /info so it displays when and where the incident happened.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711
I used to report other players. No effect
I'll try for the last time. I won't waste any more time
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl
Language spoken: English, Polish
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

You will need an exact time and date and map location or as close as you can get to being exact.

For any other players reading this you can get the time and date after the attack on your pets has happened. You don't need to try and gather this information when you are trying to save your pets. But get as close as you can to the actual time after the attack on your pets has happened and explain this to any GM you are reporting to so they will know where to search in the logs.

Type /info and gather the information there. Alternatively, for those of you that have older devices, just look at your time on your device and Google the comparison for the FT time. I cannot at the moment remember what time zone claims FT but Google is a helpful tool.

As for the player that reported this, you must be patient. We are a limited staff and we cannot get to every issue and we cannot solve every report to the players liking. Some players are never happy with our decisions.

I hope that you are not using Ogre Halflings as pets. If you are, I don't know what to tell you other than choose pets with more health points.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:31 pm You will need an exact time and date and map location or as close as you can get to being exact.
...snip...
Type /info and gather the information there. Alternatively, for those of you that have older devices, just look at your time on your device and Google the comparison for the FT time. I cannot at the moment remember what time zone claims FT but Google is a helpful tool.
If I recall correctly, the FT time zone corresponds to Berlin.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Thank you MadManiacal.