Delete game Russian gamers

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

JIykuHaToP

Delete game Russian gamers

Post by JIykuHaToP »

Where my clan rus2 and the rest of the Rus clans. Well done you killed the desire to play most Russian people. You did everything for this, removed the levels, came up with the rules just to save their own. You made it clear that the Russians have nothing to do in the game. Translated the game into politics. Russophobia can be traced clearly!!!
cotne7

Re: Delete game Russian gamers

Post by cotne7 »

Well they deleted clans becouse of ur most clans are inactive and not used..new players want their own base but ur inactive bases not letting them to do it!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The new clan map solves these problems and the removal of buildings is an abuse of GM powers.
Cotne,don't try to justify it
Sarev

Post by Sarev »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 am Well they deleted clans becouse of ur most clans are inactive and not used..new players want their own base but ur inactive bases not letting them to do it!
How can I understand that the clan is not active?
Spoken Languages: Русский, Українська, slightly English
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 am Well they deleted clans becouse of ur most clans are inactive and not used..new players want their own base but ur inactive bases not letting them to do it!
Clan inactivo? Dónde ?

Veo jugadores en esos clanes
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

The clan is not active means that no memebrr in that clan who is getting on often! I m not meaning 10 lvl alts who are loging in game once in a month.active clan is called KILX where most members are getting on very active!
Your bases on different maps are just without any benifit they dont have any use!and this is not letting many new players to have there own bases!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

JIykuHaToP wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 am Where my clan rus2 and the rest of the Rus clans. Well done you killed the desire to play most Russian people. You did everything for this, removed the levels, came up with the rules just to save their own. You made it clear that the Russians have nothing to do in the game. Translated the game into politics. Russophobia can be traced clearly!!!
I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
And one more things I really don't care what country you are. It is completely meaningless for me. You can be even Martian, I don't care.
Sarev

Post by Sarev »

compbatant wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:31 am
I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
And one more things I really don't from what country you are. It is completely meaningless for me. You can be even Martian, I don't care.
I'm glad you covered this issue, comp.
Spoken Languages: Русский, Українська, slightly English
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

I believe You, simply emotions the negative to contain not was able, sorry. Make the game as before, so that it brings pleasure, and not as it is now. With respect I)
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

And still the problem, with clan rus2 was filmed 30% levels from all buildings, return!