1000 gauntlets

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: 1000 gauntlets

Post by Gullander »

Thanks everyone...it looks like an involved process to say the least! :lol:

@NightBaby....I actually have a pair but I was asking in order to help a friend get some. I bought/traded for my pair. :D
Retired
LostKnight

Re: 1000 gauntlets

Post by LostKnight »

So to recap:

Quest: Level 800
- - must kill enough lvl 1200 to get 2 keys.
- - the Prisoner wants a pair of 1k boots.

1k gauntlets:
If you complete the 1k quests under the black knights castle you will eventually be rewarded with a pair.
- - Some dragon down there drops them as well. I think the drop rate is something like almost never, but it's possible

And they are working on trying to balance characters.
How about "balancing Quests" so at X level it is actually possible to get the gear you need!

The cost of quests is in the 1-2b range and now we have to buy gear as well?

To quote TS: italics - mine
TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:36 am There seems to be a tradition for quest rewards that are almost redundant by the time you are able to complete the quest, can someone explain this? It defeats the purpose of providing a reward that doesn't match the effort or lvl required. I know for a fact that you'd be extremely lucky to get down to that area unassisted before lvl 1500.
The game is becoming an exercise in frustration. Spending more time on my alts as 1k is just so frustrating.
Yes, I'm wearing some 750 gear, I have to. And for a sword getting Platinum Ingots is a pain let alone the Excellent Ore to enhance the gear - that you have almost 0 change of getting.

Reminds me of the frustrating exercise of getting enough "fire plates" (Drop rate: 0.1%), because my fail rate is 66% for the 2 Chaotic Plates required for 1 quest!

Sorry Off Topic but so is my frustration level
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.