Clan rules - Theft and deliberate building removal by Lord

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Re: Clan rules - Theft and deliberate building removal by Lord

Post by TangledSwerve »

Storms7 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 pm TangledSwerve, When did I hurl insults? When did I bully? It's ok that we disagree. That is going to happen between players. I certainly have not tried to assassinate your character. I will post on threads if I feel the need to. That won't ever change.

Let's just agree to disagree and I won't post anything else in this thread unless I have something new to contribute.
Then what the hell was your previous post? A personal critique making inflammatory accusations by you. You seem to be completely oblivious to the forum rules when they apply to you and you most certainly have made a determined effort to be snide and ridicule a legitimate thread.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:12 pm
Storms7 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 pm TangledSwerve, When did I hurl insults? When did I bully? It's ok that we disagree. That is going to happen between players. I certainly have not tried to assassinate your character. I will post on threads if I feel the need to. That won't ever change.

Let's just agree to disagree and I won't post anything else in this thread unless I have something new to contribute.
Then what the hell was your previous post? A personal critique making inflammatory accusations by you. You seem to be completely oblivious to the forum rules when they apply to you and you most certainly have made a determined effort to be snide and ridicule a legitimate thread.
I totally agree here with him. If someone would speak to me like this I'd feal bullyd.
For example saying someone is on a war path is ok but saying to a neutral and good person does not fit.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Sometimes you have to take the time to stop and smell the roses.

Pizza is good if you have pepperoni on it.

I don't mind the water if it's warm.

FT is fun if you have gold.

Today it snowed, but I thought it was so strange that it would be snowing in October.

Try not to fish too much or your fishing skill will be higher than you might like it to be.

I had a Rubix cube when I was younger but I could never figure it out.

Reddit users are horrible people.

Trying to get a mummy bandage to drop can be very trying at times.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Storms7 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:41 pm Sometimes you have to take the time to stop and smell the roses.

Pizza is good if you have pepperoni on it.

I don't mind the water if it's warm.

FT is fun if you have gold.

Today it snowed, but I thought it was so strange that it would be snowing in October.

Try not to fish too much or your fishing skill will be higher than you might like it to be.

I had a Rubix cube when I was younger but I could never figure it out.

Reddit users are horrible people.

Trying to get a mummy bandage to drop can be very trying at times.
What does this have do with anything?

You clearly see it as your role to derail anything you disagree with. You've repeatedly tried to tarnish my reputation and character in the instances where we have discussed from opposing viewpoints.

You've now called me nasty, controlling and someone who ridicules. A projection of everything that you are observably guilty of in this thread.

I made perfectly legitimate post. You clearly have a deep-seated desire to make cutting remarks when your opinion isn't being paid deference to. And you've made a point of doing this with me - twice now. (re:Spawn-killer & pets)

I have avoided engaging for on this forum because of your capacity for being extremely venomous and directing
at me in a particularly unjustified way.

And here were again, with your childish little trolling.

You were/are a GM for God's sake - what kind of appalling example are you try to make of yourself and the game here? Or are you forgetting you represent that given the position you held/have?
If you want to make an example of player who is honest, plays fairly, does not harass or abuse, actually tries to tackle despicable behavior that is detrimental to gameplay (Scammers) then your priorities are beyond skewed.

I'm absolutely done with you.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I believe that you are trying way to hard to paint me in a bad light.

Say what you want but you have devoted so much energy into trying to make me out to be the bad guy here.

You get so upset so easy.

I believeyou are clearly overreacting. You said I called you controlling and ridiculing. Those are not insults.

You've accused me of many things but I've read through my posts in this thread and I don't see any of it.

I think that you are just very angry and are trying to cause trouble. I believeyou have anger issues and I hope that you get them resolved.

I have broken no forum rules here. I did go off topic just to be funny but your anger is not deserved by me. Obviously, nothing can be said to you without making you incredibly furious.

I am not a bully and I am not a troll.

Believe what you will but I have not resorted to name calling and I won't do that.

I believe with my whole heart that you are just trying to get me into trouble.

I have done nothing wrong and if you think that my behavior is bad then you havent seen many players on this forum. I will continue to post comments in threads that I want to and I can agree or disagree if I see fit without having players have a melt down and make false accusations trying to get me in trouble.

If you believe I have done anything wrong, report me.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

disagreements can happen openly but the hostility should be private. If it continues this thread will be locked too. Please agree to disagree and be respectful. Otherwise take the argument to PM.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I agree to disagree.

Edit: I posted this comment following LordSeth's advice to just agree to disagree.
Last edited by Storms7 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Last edited by Barkley on Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

Whatever has been said, Ry has agreed to a GM request (forum rule 9) and to cease an ongoing dispute (forum rule 7).

Perhaps the ideal opportunity for everyone to do the same?
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Leone wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:19 am Whatever has been said, Ry has agreed to a GM request (forum rule 9) and to cease an ongoing dispute (forum rule 7).

Perhaps the ideal opportunity for everyone to do the same?
I made that GM request the moment it got off-topic, childish & personal, Leone. What has been said carries weight, particularly given the source. I am very much an outsider to this game & forum.