Clan rules - Theft and deliberate building removal by Lord

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rothost

Re: Clan rules - Theft and deliberate building removal by Lord

Post by Rothost »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 pm There are no rules to protect against such as this, and in fact, this has been discussed in multiple past threads. In all cases, the ruling was the same:
Items in clan buildings are not protected. Placing items there gives all clan members legitimate access thereof.
Clan Lords have the ability to sell buildings. Granting that rank is the same as granting permission.

Thieves and spies, and traitorous lords, teach an invaluable lesson. Trust too easily, and you will lose. It stinks to see such, but at least they learned it here, and not IRL...
Yall ignore the most relevant post in this chat.....this has been an ongoing issue that has already been discussed MULTIPLE times...you picked the wrong person to trust as a lord...suck it up buttercup...move on
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:37 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 pm There are no rules to protect against such as this, and in fact, this has been discussed in multiple past threads. In all cases, the ruling was the same:
Items in clan buildings are not protected. Placing items there gives all clan members legitimate access thereof.
Clan Lords have the ability to sell buildings. Granting that rank is the same as granting permission.

Thieves and spies, and traitorous lords, teach an invaluable lesson. Trust too easily, and you will lose. It stinks to see such, but at least they learned it here, and not IRL...
Yall ignore the most relevant post in this chat.....this has been an ongoing issue that has already been discussed MULTIPLE times...you picked the wrong person to trust as a lord...suck it up buttercup...move on
Your post is the mohst "true" one here but the mohst harsh to
You wold never say sick it up If someone sold SMRF...you would tey to make.
You would tryd to make Ft World War about it not just saying sick it up
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Let me re-reiterate: This did not happen to me. This thread was started on behalf a particularly new player who was within his rights to question the legitimacy of this kind of behaviour in game. I just happen to agree with his sentiment and kinda wanted to spare him the sort of reception it has garnered.

I won't ever advocate dishonest & malicious play, not in the manner in which this particular player executed it, but thank for your input.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:15 pm I won't ever advocate dishonest & malicious play, not in the manner in which this particular player executed it, but thank for your input.
I personally have never abused a position in someone else's clan. I HAVE used alliances in the past to infiltrate a map, but never a position in a clan. Not even on my enemies. However, the game and past rulings seem to allow it, and I don't see it changing.
As for the player who did it, Arthas M, he is now well known as such. He will be watched and hunted when possible, just for being such a troll.
On a side note, if trying to get a change of rulings is really where you want this to go, perhaps the Suggestions forum would best be a place to pursue it.
Omnes Autem Uri
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Barkley wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:16 am

Your post is the mohst "true" one here but the mohst harsh to
You wold never say sick it up If someone sold SMRF...you would tey to make.
You would tryd to make Ft World War about it not just saying sick it up
No would not be FT World War...I would just blast his name and alt names to all and on my end kill with every acct I have...and suggest same to friends...maybe have a couple hunt him parties XP
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya