Unallied issue due to lack of active Duke (Onyx)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Unallied issue due to lack of active Duke (Onyx)

Post by TangledSwerve »

I've made this request to GMInbox previously. The new coding for towers is now considerable issue, since they now remember "attacks"

However, no attack has actually been made on Onyx. Simply tried to mine whilst in range of them with balista followers.

Both clans are now affected by this, since Onyx will now presumably be targeted by Xyz towers/castles. We are only unallied because they have no active Duke to do so. The active members of Onyx have all expressed that they would be on board with an alliance.

So, would it be possible for a GM to step in and either ally the clans with a system command or change their Duke to someone who is actually active?
cohvee11

Re: Unallied issue due to lack of active Duke (Onyx)

Post by cohvee11 »

Oii.) Even if I was Duke. What makes u think your clan mates have been anything short of trouble in the past? All neighborhood has been Great, except for some of your clan people. As far as towers. Idk. I asked about Duke, with all due respect to My Duke, but I would appreciate a lil open mind from GM's about onyx clans. Ty
TangledSwerve

Re: Unallied issue due to lack of active Duke (Onyx)

Post by TangledSwerve »

I'm not sure what trouble you are referring to Cohvee. Xyz has never attacked, threatened, sieged or tried to undo any other clan on the map.