House of Houses

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

House of Houses

Post by WARBRINGER »

I'm a level 134 archer and recently began the HoH quests - I delivered the objects required to the rebels who in return gave me men inside each of the houses to speak to. I spoke to the knight in the top left house, and got given the appropriate response to use, but none of the other inside men are appearing, and as soon as I enter the houses the quest disappears from my quest log. Any ideas? :|
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Re: House of Houses

Post by Leone »

After trying the four corner houses, what happens when you try to gain access to the centre house?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Sometimes they are slow to respond. The upper right and lower right spawn in the library. The lower left spawns all the way to the left in the room before you go up to the altar. A mage and archer are at a disadvantage because you can't use speed potions to make your running last longer but they will spawn. Even if your quests got messed up somehow the NPC's should still appear but without ? above their head. My guess is they are being slow to spawn as you drag mobs with you..
Retired
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Gullander wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:41 pm Sometimes they are slow to respond. The upper right and lower right spawn in the library. The lower left spawns all the way to the left in the room before you go up to the altar. A mage and archer are at a disadvantage because you can't use speed potions to make your running last longer but they will spawn. Even if your quests got messed up somehow the NPC's should still appear but without ? above their head. My guess is they are being slow to spawn as you drag mobs with you..
I'll give it another go, I was likely looking in the wrong place! Thanks Gull :D
Leone wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:36 pm After trying the four corner houses, what happens when you try to gain access to the centre house?
I have a little chit-chat with the dude at the doors, but after mentioning the rocks he sets his knights on me! The nerve of some people! :roll:
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Worked :D
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER

Re: House of Houses Help

Post by WARBRINGER »

Continuing on from my original problem, I have now spoken to the three mages in the blue room, but I'm rather confused as to what Iam to do now? :lol:
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I think you first have to visit the altar in the dungeon of doom or where spectres are.... spectres dungeon. The last mage should have told you the magical barrier is now removed. That is your first step towards the artifact. Then visit proditor with your findings.
Retired
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Cada mago al hablar con él, obtienes experiencia.

Creo recordar nececitas nivel 180 para el tercer mago.

Cuando le hables, te devolverá al centro de la casa central.

Luego el quest sigue. Altar de los magos...