help

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merladhal

help

Post by merladhal »

I don't know which map the swamp wolf is coming from. I need the material it drops.
I would also like a map of Ruby and Emerald.
저는 한국유저라 구글 번역으로 돌리다보니 말뜻이 정확히 제가 원하는게 아닙니다 저는 늪늑대가 어느 맵에서 나오는지 궁금합니다
루비랑 에메랄드 채취하는 맵도 알려주시면 감사 하겠습니다 :D
it's korean
Shadow009

Re: help

Post by Shadow009 »

Hello,

swamp wolves or lions both drop swamp meat. The dungeon is located on map 4.1 top left corner (entrace at rocks).

Emerald: Go to swamp lion dungeon on 4.1, move right till you get to see another door over you, if you run against a wall you walked too far ;) You will get to see ptery there, head to the bottom right corner and go through the next ladder. This next map is where Emerald can be found. It's the mystic dragon dungeon. Emerald is located top right of the map.

Ruby: Go through the Cave dungeon on map 1,-2, head left and up to get to the village, up/right and left, chose the door on top left corner. You will be on Elder trapper map now, move to the top left of the map. There is a entrance to Green Warlords or so, head to the left side, then up to get to 2 Ruby stones.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ruby and emeralds are also available in Hobbs Gold Mine. There are quite a few quests necessary to get to them though (along with Platinum) so the maps that Shadow009 suggests may be easier.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I mine in Hobbs Gold Mine. :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.