Kings Garden mage quest

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by El.Menda » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm

El.Menda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:30 pm
A partir de lvl 1000 es donde estoy ahora.

Las peticiones son :

5 dientes de gigante
2 escamas de dragón

Y por aquí voy yo. No he avanzado más :)
Siguiente :. Piel de cocodrilo lvl 500

Entregado :)
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3260
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by Leone » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Update: he wants a lightning sting.

That'll teach me for asking!
El.Menda
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by El.Menda » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:36 pm

El.Menda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm
El.Menda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:30 pm
A partir de lvl 1000 es donde estoy ahora.

Las peticiones son :

5 dientes de gigante
2 escamas de dragón

Y por aquí voy yo. No he avanzado más :)
Siguiente :. Piel de cocodrilo lvl 500

Entregado :)
Siguiente petición: vendajes de momia :)
Blackbetty
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by Blackbetty » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:23 pm

SellSword wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 pm
I don't think items in your backpack has anything to do with it. Probably a combination of bad timing (checking same day maybe) and bad luck. I had that happen a few times times in a row.
Had similar experience it took 5 days of checking back before given a task but back on track now ;)
Blackbetty
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by Blackbetty » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Leone wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 pm
Update: he wants a lightning sting.

That'll teach me for asking!
Likes this 😂😂
El.Menda
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by El.Menda » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 pm

El.Menda wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:36 pm
El.Menda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm
El.Menda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:30 pm
A partir de lvl 1000 es donde estoy ahora.

Las peticiones son :

5 dientes de gigante
2 escamas de dragón

Y por aquí voy yo. No he avanzado más :)
Siguiente :. Piel de cocodrilo lvl 500

Entregado :)
Siguiente petición: vendajes de momia :)
Siguiente petición: piel de gusano :)
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3260
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by Leone » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Haha yes you could be right there.

I'll get this lightning sting and then we will see.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2607
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by SellSword » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 pm

I believe if you complete enough of the daily mage quests that you will learn a new crafting item as well.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
El.Menda
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by El.Menda » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

SellSword wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 pm
I believe if you complete enough of the daily mage quests that you will learn a new crafting item as well.
Sure?
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2607
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Kings Garden mage quest

Post by SellSword » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:06 pm

I'll have to check the quest file later today, but I do recall seeing that.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
Post Reply