REPORT A PLAYER AMAONETH.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leyton

REPORT A PLAYER AMAONETH.

Post by Leyton »

I need to report a player.
I tried to look for a place in forum to do it but i dindt find it. So i guees i can do it here.
Or can someone tell me where to do it???

A player named AMAONETH is abusing and blocking spot in SILVERWOOD underground castle, blocking glowing sword monster spawn. He logs in and stay standing in a place to stop spawing monsters. He stays standing there for very long time (at least 30 min last time) blocking spawn (not a single mob can appear if he stands there).....
He doest it untill u leave and he takes the spot for his own...
He has done it many times, at least 3 times so, it is something that he usually does...
Also i told him to stop and he doesnt answer, i told him i will report him but he stills do it. Had done it 3 times already...

Hope u guys can do something.
Thank u
Attachments
He is blocking spot there for 30 min
He is blocking spot there for 30 min
Screenshot_20200130-151149.jpg (958.16 KiB) Viewed 3111 times
Zeldris

Re: REPORT A PLAYER AMAONETH.

Post by Zeldris »

You should get another spot since he wont let you there, there are plenty of spots there.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Leone

Post by Leone »

For future reference, when you take screenshots also type /info and that will show the date, time and location of the incident. You should then report to GM Inbox:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I don't think standing in a spot is necessarily an abuse. If he is afk while standing there then that is against the rules. Some players like a spot and if reach spawn limit will wait instead of moving to a new spot. It may be aggravating and annoying but if they are not afk then it isn't an abuse. Ii sounds like after you leave he fights skeletons again so he is using the spot like you want to. Skeletons do spawn in several other areas as has been mentioned...of course the other option is PvP to encourage him to move.
Retired
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Zeldris wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:37 pm You should get another spot since he wont let you there, there are plenty of spots there.
He go there first, why should he move away?
ridiculous!!!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If a player is standing on a spawn point and someone walks through the first player doesn't have to move. I'll often move off the spawn point and let someone through, but you don't have to move just because you've been there awhile.

If someone is standing there not talking or moving for a lengthy time it does raise suspicions of being afk. Maybe they are sending friend messages or maybe just watching you pass through to see if you will try something. If they aren't doing anything but keep using a skill I'd report it with an /info pic as maybe afk.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

From reading this, it's unclear who was there first to me. It's a series of corridors under silverwood and this increases the chance of tension.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Mephisto wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:37 am
Zeldris wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:37 pm You should get another spot since he wont let you there, there are plenty of spots there.
ridiculous!!!!
I don't think he was first, if he was first, yes, he should not move away. If he wasan't first, he just can find another spot.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Nope, nothing can be done. Some players just don't get it. Apparently it being quite funny to annoy, block and generally be mean and selfish. It must be fun being an annoyance because there are quite a lot of "people" doing so.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Zeldris wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:49 am
Mephisto wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:37 am
ridiculous!!!!
I don't think he was first, if he was first, yes, he should not move away. If he wasan't first, he just can find another spot.
YOU ARE THE GUY FOR SURE
HE GO THERE FIRST apparently