Updated Quest List - 2020/2021

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: Updated Quest List - 2020

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm
justj99 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:55 pm Ha! I figured out why I can never find this thread when I search for it! I've been searching on the title of the post: Updated Quest List - 2020
Let me know when you have your search down and I'll change the thread name for you! :D

I will see about getting some updated quests added as well when possible. I wouldn't plan on adding anything shortly after release though.
I always use this list. It comes back very useful !!
You really did an outstanding job.
If you have the time and the desire, the missions for 3000 levels would also be useful.
As always, good!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

idk if the questionmarks marking all available quests on the level the accs is atm, or only those quests i have found with my acc on that level.

DID THE QUESTIONMARKS AUTOMATICALY APPEAR IF I REACHED THE NEEDED LEVEL FOR THEM ?

I think NO !

It should appear automaticaly !

It will be good for new and old players, bec. we not known all the quests in our memory.

I need info about that, how that system with the questionmarks works !

THX a lot...

Greetings ... SK :-)
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

If you mean question marks on the mini-map, only quests for which you have quest logs appear. If you mean seeing an available quest on an NPC/item, then it seems that quests with dialog have quest marks and others don't.

Some things, like "secret passage" portals are done with quests. So, showing quest marks on all the secrets wouldn't be ideal. Red quest marks show up if the quest has dialog (chat_npc/chat_me), but you don't have the right level yet. Maybe for other things you're missing too, but I know that one.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

it is nice to post this list and its hard work too...thx

But :

Since i began to play this game ALLWAYS the list of quest noone normal guy understand that list.
It IS and WAS NEVER SORTED.

All is too confused.

No questline is in one.

Allways to read the WHOLE Quests to find the missed or continue of a quest.

That takes a lot of time, and that is the problem why many peoples get frusted about quests, and not doing them anylonger or quit.

The best work ever for this game will be to SORT the quests STEP by STEP.

I would do it, but my time is very limited...sry.

Idk if a sorted questline is available or not !

Not that quests by levels .... Quests by questline would be more useful than this questlist.

I try to sort some quests by myself, but ALLWAYS again...i not come forward, and that depressed me a lot on my work.
Idk if i will continue that work or not ...

If anyone knows a way to sort quests step after step than post it here plz.
Than i can work much more faster and easier.

Thx a lot.

Greetings ... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It's an interesting idea to sort quests by questlines but I don't think it is as easy as that. There are some quests like HGM that can be pretty much grouped together but not others.

For one, many quests are single quests that aren't tied to anything. It isn't a situation where you can say there are 10 or 20 questlines and group them all together.

Another issue is that you have some quests requiring much earlier and really unrelated quests. Like I wouldn't call the three low level quests at Martek's and the -1.-1 castle quests part of a questline, though you need to get through some to get to others. You also have some in that group available at level 15 and others at 750.

If someone wants to sort the quests a different way they certainly can. If you read through I sorted them by steps whenever possible so ones you need to complete first come before later ones.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Isacas

Post by Isacas »

Trying to complete the 10 miners quest. I cannot get to Arty in the VIP room of the tavern. How do I get in VIP room? Also cannot find the lost boy, Isaiah. Anyone can help?
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

speek with barkeepers left right again left right again left right blablabla till u get the VIP
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

If you come in Ardesia from the left entrance there are two angled houses followed by two houses on each level between the road and the left wall. The boy is in the house nearest to the wall on the fourth level of straight houses as you go south. He is on the second floor but he will not spawn unless you walk all the way accross the room from right to left.
Retired
Isacas

Post by Isacas »

Thank you for the help.
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

everytime again ;)
DUKE of SK-Clan