Mage off hand gear

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ltuppercut

Mage off hand gear

Post by Ltuppercut »

Hey was just thinking it would be kinda cool if the mage could get a off hand item like a spell book or something was just wondering what everyone else thought
Leone

Re: Mage off hand gear

Post by Leone »

This is an idea that was discussed way back in 2014 and over the years since then.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1595&p=18162&hilit=Off+hand#p18162

A similar proposal was made for archers to have a quiver in their off hand. Now I'd LOVE that as I play an archer.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea (although many will argue the mage is powerful enough already). Sometimes you wonder that if an idea has been proposed more than once and is still not implemented, there must be a reason for this.
Gullander

Re: Mage off hand gear

Post by Gullander »

As far as I know the only offhand items are the double sword for swordsman and some axes and clubs that require two hands. I know I'm dreaming but wouldn't it be cool if a mage staff had it's own skill as an offensive weapon (right now animation shows a magic ball) to melee at times. And non magic users weapon shoot at times ranged lightning bolt or fire. So many uses per a certain time period. Like I said I'm dreaming. :lol:

Sorry went off topic again! :o

But since I'm off (a constant state) you know spider swods cast a web , iron swords a defensive block, chaos causes confusion reducing hits, soul drains xp, meteor sword sending out fiery meteors, and lightning doing lightning bolts. We return this to OP.
Retired