When I leveling someone is constantly harassing me, against rule 9

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mephisto

Re: When I leveling someone is constantly harassing me, against rule 9

Post by Mephisto »

Please punish this guy, thanks.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mephisto wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:37 am Please punish this guy, thanks.
Are you in a clan or do you hold the outlaw status currently? If so it is not illegal. If you are not in a clan or you are not an outlaw we can step in ant try to prevent this.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:06 am
Are you in a clan or do you hold the outlaw status currently? If so it is not illegal. If you are not in a clan or you are not an outlaw we can step in ant try to prevent this.
thanks!
I am not in a clan, and I am not outlaw.
Please help me, I just want to leveling peacefully.
thanks very much!
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:06 am
This person is still harassing me. Just now, he has harassed me for three times in a row. I have recorded the exact information:
For the first time:
map 166.166 pos 20.30
Time Mar 12,2020 13:45
The second time:
map 166.166 pos 20.33
Time Mar 12,2020 14:49
Third time:
map 166.166 pos 18.10
Time Mar 12,2020 14:55
Please do something, this behavior seriously reduces my game-playing experience.
It's not normal PVP, it's serious harassment.
I am not in a clan, and I am not outlaw.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-12-21-55-27-935_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-12-21-55-27-935_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3748 times
Mephisto

Re: Please punish those who kill players indiscriminately

Post by Mephisto »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 pm Please keep in mind that ZATRIION is a lower level player than Mephisto not a higher level player and neither of these players are in a clan and since he is an outlaw, he probably attacks every player that he is able to that he sees on a daily basis. If that is the case, then it will be difficult to prove individual harrassment.

When submitting a report like this, please provide the EXACT FT times that these instances happen by typing /info and capturing them in a screen shot or writing them down. Remember, the times must be exact.

I am looking into this, please be patient.
I have provided the exact information, please see my reply above
Syor

Post by Syor »

If (and I mean IF) these things will be verified and true, then, in my opinion, anyone who fights against any player must be punished. it's one of those things that makes me so mad.

Did you attack, did PVP, did you win?
Ok enough, stop, go do PVP elsewhere !!

There are too many who play like this, hovering over the rules, playing only to annoy others.
it's not right.

My disposition is to help everyone, I like to cultivate friendships and help for free.
I HATE those who annoy good and honest players.
I am tired of these individuals.

Forgive the little outburst.

I love you all.

XD
XD
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Syor wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:12 pm If (and I mean IF) these things will be verified and true, then, in my opinion, anyone who fights against any player must be punished. it's one of those things that makes me so mad.

Did you attack, did PVP, did you win?
Ok enough, stop, go do PVP elsewhere !!

There are too many who play like this, hovering over the rules, playing only to annoy others.
it's not right.

My disposition is to help everyone, I like to cultivate friendships and help for free.
I HATE those who annoy good and honest players.
I am tired of these individuals.

Forgive the little outburst.

I love you all.

XD
XD
I agree PvP is an agreement to fight between2 players not just some a .s. . killing someone who is lvling. I understand when its a black name but even then players who wait til you have a spawn then run for easy kill are just not good players in my book.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Keep in mind that this is a pvp game and the game mechanics allow for players to attack other players without any agreement to be reached. Players may not agree with it but it is a fact.

Outlaws have a black name because they attack many players. They don't just single out one player out and attack the same player over and over again. For harassment to be proved, it may have to be proven that he ONLY attacks you and no one else. The game mechanics were set up so that when an outlaw attacks players, those players would gather all of their friends and hunt the outlaw. Im not stating that this is fair or just, I'm just explaining the basics of having outlaw status. If every player that was attacked by another player claimed harassment then that would not be realistic.

This game is not about flowers, hugs, and rainbows. It is a pvp game. There are other games on the play store that have different pvp mechanics if you want to search for another game.

Again, I'm not stating these things because I agree or disagree with the current game mechanics, I'm just stating some facts about FT. These game mechanics have been this way from day 1 and I've seen many players complain about this but it is the way that it is.

There is pvp protection available in the shop menu for a reason.

This will stay this way unless compbatant changes the current game mechanics. The only way to pursue that is to post in the suggestions sub forum and see what happens.

Mephisto, Lord Seth may be able to step in and help you and he will have to be the one that intervenes. He did post earlier in this thread. Perhaps you will get your wish.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I disagree with you Ryaca .forgotten tales is much more ! yea it has and allows PvP but it has quests a lso and some choose not to do them it has mining crafting fishing ECT. That doesn't make it a quest game or so on. And the silly comment about flowers and hugs is just ridiculous people want to play the game and most don't mind and in fact like PvP but there are always those crappy players that run around and ruin it for everyone else and that is what most complain about. If a better system could be implemented I think it would keep a lot of players from leaving. I played Ultima online for years and it had a great PvP system.it had all the same stuff here and more so I know its possible.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

FT has always had PvP, but there have also been quite a few changes in the process. If you look at the older suggestions on the forum the complaints about PvP were loud and constant. Changes slowly came about.

Once there was no "within 3 levels" restriction on higher level players attacking lower level players.

Once there were no outlaws.

Once there were no stun items and it was almost impossible for melee players to meaningfully engage in PvP.

Once there were no "safe maps" like we have now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.