When I leveling someone is constantly harassing me, against rule 9

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mephisto

When I leveling someone is constantly harassing me, against rule 9

Post by Mephisto »

There is a man who kills me every day and interferes with my leveling. Yesterday, he killed me while I was leveling. I also dropped a 500 level glove. Today, he killed me again. He is a black name. This kind of behavior seriously interferes with my game experience. Please punish him. Thank you!
His name is ZATRIION
I changed the title because I want to report him officially
See my reply below for details
Attachments
Screenshot2.jpg
Screenshot2.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 4867 times
Screenshot1 .jpg
Screenshot1 .jpg (849.76 KiB) Viewed 4867 times
Last edited by Mephisto on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
WARBRINGER

Re: Please punish those who kill players indiscriminately

Post by WARBRINGER »

I disagree with the individual punishment of PvPers. Unless they violate the rule against 'hunting' another player (I.e. killing them repeatedly) then I believe it's part of the game. I, for example, killed a mage who only spoke Russian who was in the area I was using to grind. True, this successful kill took me one step closer to becoming an outlaw, but it did not violate any rules, and so may not be justified but I don't believe I should be punished for doing so.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If he is a lower level (I assume as you have worm pets) he can attack you. If you feel that he is purposefully harassing or targeting you though you can make a complaint to the GM team too. It could be that he is just attacking players he finds, so keep in mind the rules warn against false reports of that.

Rule 9 b. Harassment: Show
Do not report this rule lightly! False reports of this rule may be punished as well. Keep in mind, that in clan warfare, some taunting and roleplaying is to be expected. Also, if you are in a clan, you are exempt from any part of this rule that pertains to clan PvP. By joining a clan, you should understand that you are accepting the risk of forced PvP. In these cases, you always have the option to leave your clan. This rule is for excessive abuse of rules 9 and/or 10, and the following. This could include, defamation (including using a similar name or clan name on purpose), humiliation, excessive hunting of the player, excessive threats of the player, extortion, blackmail, excessive messaging a player, excessive taunting of a player, and mainly excessive breakage of rule 9. In these cases, they need to be evaluated carefully; it is not a small issue to be taken lightly. If found guilty, the offending account may be punished according to rule 9, or possibly a more strict punishment if the offense was excessive enough.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Mephisto wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:07 pm There is a man who kills me every day and interferes with my leveling. Yesterday, he killed me while I was leveling. I also dropped a 500 level glove. Today, he killed me again. He is a black name. This kind of behavior seriously interferes with my game experience. Please punish him. Thank you!
His name is ZATRIION

Unfortunately that's the way it goes here. The higher lvls kill lower lvls that are just trying to lvl up they know you most likely have no PvP stuff on you and that you're in a mob so you are a easy kill they then call it PvP but we all know its a cheap tactic of a pker. Just put up with it til you get to be higher lvl then punish them back. I had a black name come after me yesterday that was 200 lvls above me but I surprised him and just about killed him but he was able to speed back n forth across the map then disappear somehow then minutes later brought a higher lvl to kill me but it doesn't do any good to complain luckily I didn't drop so just licked my wounds and went back to grinding. Hopefully my story helps in some small way 😂
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Please keep in mind that ZATRIION is a lower level player than Mephisto not a higher level player and neither of these players are in a clan and since he is an outlaw, he probably attacks every player that he is able to that he sees on a daily basis. If that is the case, then it will be difficult to prove individual harrassment.

When submitting a report like this, please provide the EXACT FT times that these instances happen by typing /info and capturing them in a screen shot or writing them down. Remember, the times must be exact.

I am looking into this, please be patient.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 pm Please keep in mind that ZATRIION is a lower level player than Mephisto not a higher level player and neither of these players are in a clan and since he is an outlaw, he probably attacks every player that he is able to that he sees on a daily basis. If that is the case, then it will be difficult to prove individual harrassment.

When submitting a report like this, please provide the EXACT FT times that these instances happen by typing /info and capturing them in a screen shot or writing them down. Remember, the times must be exact.

Thanks!
I know the info exactly,
map 166.166 pos 18.14
Time Mar 8, 2020 14:31
I was leveling up, didn't want to pvp, I build class only for pvm(attributes), this guy kill me not for pvp, it's just Reducing game-playing experience of others!
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 pm Please keep in mind that ZATRIION is a lower level player than Mephisto not a higher level player and neither of these players are in a clan and since he is an outlaw, he probably attacks every player that he is able to that he sees on a daily basis. If that is the case, then it will be difficult to prove individual harrassment.

And also last time he killed me at the same place about same time
it should be about
map 166.166 pos 18.14
Time Mar 7, 2020 14:31(between 14:00 and 15:00)
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

This man came to kill me several times today. I killed him two times. Later, he came to kill me two times. He seriously interfered with my level practice. I didn't fail to beat him. We are all mages. It's easy for me to kill him, and it's easy for him to kill me. But I don't want to waste my energy on guarding against such (edited ). He doesn't want to play games well, but I want to play well. And he always comes to the same place to kill me, because I always spawn mobs in this position.
This person seriously interferes with my game experience. He is targeted to kill me, because the mage is easy to be killed in the process of leveling.
Just now, he came to kill me again. Although I didn't have a screenshot, I can provide exact information:
map 166.166 pos 17.18
Time Mar 9, 2020 14:12
He killed me and was addicted to killing. Please put him in prison. This kind of player will only bring bad experience to other players in the game, which is not good for the game.
Last edited by Mephisto on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

This man comes to the same place every day to hunt me, because he knows I'm leveling there
map 166.166 pos 18.14
I think it's against rule 9
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Si él de forma continua va en su busqueda., Es acoso.

Deferente sería si os encontráis por casualidad.