I did not receive a reward in 5 levels for an error

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

I did not receive a reward in 5 levels for an error

Post by ZATRIION »

Привет люди, я в прошлом году нашел ошибку с телепортом и сделал репорт после чего я ожидал свою награду от администратора который перевел меня на другова который помог бы мне получить награду, но я так и не получил свои заслужение 5 уровней по очень плохим причинам, я нагрубил администратору за то что я был в полном стрессе и сильном ожидании своей награды. Я вот теперь думаю "Так мне дадут мои 5 уровней или меня обманули ради выгоди игры?" Или потому что я нагрубил из за стресса администратору и тот забыл обо мне и подумал что я не достоин своей награды. Прошу выдайте мне наконец мои 5 уровней за ошибку с телепортом. На почту я кину все описание того что было с ошибкой за которую я не получил награду. Спасибо за внимание и прошу прощение за грубое отношение с моей стороны для одного администратора игры.

(Used Google translate)

Hi people, last year I found a mistake with the teleport and made a report, after which I expected my reward from the administrator who transferred me to a GM's who would help me get the award, but I still didn’t get my 5 level deserving for very bad reasons, I rude to the administrator for the fact that I was in complete stress and a strong expectation of my reward. Now I’m thinking, “So they will give me my 5 levels or have I been deceived for the sake of the game?” Or because I ruined the administrator because of stress, and the administrator forgot about me and thought that I was not worthy of my reward. Please give me at last my 5 levels for a teleport error. In the mail I will throw all the description of what happened with an error for which I did not receive a reward. Thank you for your attention and I apologize for the rude attitude on my part for one game administrator. :idea:

:!: Even if I acted badly for my part, I’m a player who helped solve the problem of the game and I want to receive my award, I ask and very much expect an answer
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
SellSword

Re: I did not receive a reward in 5 levels for an error

Post by SellSword »

Not every error noticed, report submitted, or suggestion made entitles someone to a reward.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Re: I did not receive a reward in 5 levels for an error

Post by WARBRINGER »

In fact, why should ANY error, report or suggestion make you entitled for a reward? The reward is in being able to play the game without an issue, or with an additional feature present :roll: Bottom line is, you can't expect anything.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]