I don't know what to do in these cases

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking

Re: I don't know what to do in these cases

Post by theking »

que castigos tienen estas acciones? es ilegal?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

When it comes to cases like this, my reasoning is as follows;
If you were there first, and if he attacks you to claim the space, there is nothing wrong with it.
If you were there first, and he cannot attack you, and you are unable to attack him, and he continues to maliciously block your spawn, that is considered spawn blocking and is a case if diminishing the gameplay experience of others
In the latter case, you could try attacking him with an alternative account, asking him to move, or moving to a different area yourself.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
witch

Post by witch »

theking wrote: well, my dwarf was climbing a lvl 91 magician arrived trying to take over the spaw where I was climbing, and after all I connected with a magician and spoke to me with insults. and contemptuously
Hi theking ,your post was deleted because the pic you posted has bad language, if you want to report someone use the GM inbox please , or if you want to post a pic edit the bad language first.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »

theking wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:01 pm que castigos tienen estas acciones? es ilegal?
I happened to notice your screenshot before it was deleted. I think you should report to GM Inbox as there is a strong argument that the other player used an online symbol that is universally used as offensive language.

If this is indeed the case, then it is a violation of game rule 10: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Os centraís en el lenguaje y no en el problema.. así nos va
Leone

Post by Leone »

I did indeed - simply because Warbringer already mentioned the other issue so well and so there seemed little point in repeating him.
theking

Post by theking »

witch wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:03 pm
theking wrote: well, my dwarf was climbing a lvl 91 magician arrived trying to take over the spaw where I was climbing, and after all I connected with a magician and spoke to me with insults. and contemptuously
Hi theking ,your post was deleted because the pic you posted has bad language, if you want to report someone use the GM inbox please , or if you want to post a pic edit the bad language first.
jajajaaj si no ponia nada malo para que borren ese post pero bueno
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Recorta y pega la foto LOL
witch

Post by witch »

theking wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:00 pm
witch wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:03 pm
jajajaaj si no ponia nada malo para que borren ese post pero bueno
Theking primero que nada te debo una disculpa por haberte contestado en ingles ,se que no es tu idioma natal , y se presta a malos entendidos, asi que quiero aclarar lo que dije ahora en español , estoy totalmente deacuerdo contigo tu comentario no tiene nada de malo , pero la razon de haber borrado tu comentario fue por la fotografía que subiste , esa foto mostraba un lenguage inapropiado que de alguna manera rompe las reglas del foro , si quieres subir fotos asegurate de editar o cubrir alguna mala palabra , de esta manera evitaras que borremos tus fotos junto con tu comentario.
Tambien el GM inbox siempre esta disponible por si quieres reportar algun problema .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules