Harrasing and premium items drop when PK kills me

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Morgoth

Harrasing and premium items drop when PK kills me

Post by Morgoth »

Hello,

First of all, I would like to say that when my issue occured, I've sent a ticket to GMinbox. After few days I haven't received any answer and today my message just disappeared from my outbox.. weird :?:

Character name: woryxx

Few days ago (I believe it was on Tuesday?) I had a pretty bad experience. A player approached me, sayed few curses and bad words and killed me just like that. That kind of things happen sometimes so I just ignored that. When I returned on that spot, after few minutes the guy returned and killed me again. So I waited about 10-15 minutes went back on my lvling map, and again he found me and killed without a single word. First of all, it was a pure harassment without a single reason. But I want to report a second thing that should not happen - when I died those 3 times, I've dropped two lvl 100 items (amulet and ring) which I got from premium up to 100 item pack. According to shop description - this should never occur:

- If you die in PvP there is a 30% chance, that you lose a random equipped item, but not your weapon. (If the item was an in-game purchased item, or crafted from one, it is not dropped.)
It seems that the premium drop protection is not working correctly.

That protection was one of main reasons why I decided to get that item pack. I really hate the fact, when you drop items when someones kills you just like that, and that drop protection was just a cool feature.

I would like to ask GM staff to recover both lvl 100 ring and lvl 100 amulet on my mage character - woryxx

I don't remember the full name of the player that harrased and killed me multiple times. It was a lvl 170 ogre with name.. to******
However I know for fact that second character of this player is dwarf named "toKrasnaL" and he is using now both the ring and amulet which I dropped.
He approached me today, laughed hard and again said few cursing and bad words like those on the screenshot.

https://pasteboard.co/J02d7cH.jpg

Please let me know if you need more details. I will try to provide them.
ryaca_

Re: Harrasing and premium items drop when PK kills me

Post by ryaca_ »

Are you in a clan?

Also, please always try to provide the exact FT time by typing /info and taking a screenshot or writing the time down. This will help us to investigate. If you cannot take the screenshot with the time stamp on it as the incident is taking place, take one as soon as possible after the incident.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Had the same issue back when I was lvl 100, except twas DemonViP and gorrrrre doing a combo-gank. FYI, wasn't in a clan, myself then.

As explained in a prior post, the itemID for premium and regular gear appears to be the same. So it will drop. I can't say for certain, as I haven't seen the code nor had the person speculating, in my case.

That said, I can supply you with the 100 plate, hit up ArfArf or Placebo. Won't be too hard to get you a 100 ring either (Ice gremlins drop)

Failing that, you will definitely find a Mithril plate in the NW chest in Silverwood (3,1) Dungeon mithril mine. Be sure to have the Unknown Key on you to enter, however.
Morgoth

Post by Morgoth »

ryaca_:

No, I'm not in a clan. I prefer solo style at least for now. This was the first time I've met this player.

Thanks for the info. I didn't knew about the /info command. Next time I will use it to provide more details.

The things took place in this place:
( Edited , please bo external links, forum rule 8)

However I'm not able to provide exact time when that main case happened.

TangledSwerve:

Thank you for willing to help. It's not that big deal that I lost this ring and amulet. They both gave like +10 to all stats. It's more like an issue that I paid for something and lost it in "bug" like way.
I'm currently lvl 180 and I could try to drop that ring. Can you tell me where I can find the Ice gremlins? And do you have any clue if it's possible to drop lvl 100 amulets or even something for 150-200lvl?

Thanks in advance.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ice gremlins can be found in the ice cave on map 1, -2. They drop the apprentice warrior ring which is a 100 melee ring. The 100 amulet is a shop item in the human shop on map 4, 0.

If you wanted a 150 ring they drop from worms on the entrance map of Hobbs Gold Mine. You could also get a level 200 ring talking with an npc in the shipping office at the bottom of Ardesia and completing some easy enough quests for your level.

A 150 amulet is a bit tougher at your level.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Morgoth thank you for your information. The next time that this happens, please get the FT time.

Please keep in mind that this player must attack you repeatedly and often and this must be proven. This will require diligence and work on your part. Many players are unwilling to put forth any effort at all and then complain when the outcome isn't what they wished for. However, if you work with us, then we will work with you. I cannot make you any promises without discussing your case with the GM team, but you have taken the first step in the right direction posting here on the forums. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

P.S. Please do not post external links here on the forums as it is against the rules.

Thank you.
Morgoth

Post by Morgoth »

Thank you all for the explanations and suggestions. I will try to get those items :)