Game rules violation player

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hwang8547

Game rules violation player

Post by hwang8547 »

Playing AFK with pets.
Playing "AFK" (Away From Keyboard, i.e. not paying attention to the game and its events, even if for a short time) has generally not been against the rules, but the game has improved enough that playing AFK can be abusive towards the game and other players. Many players purchase pets that are much more powerful than certain spawn on various maps. These players will then park their pets, create an auto spawn, and then go AFK. This type of play is considered abuse of the game for several reasons. Therefore, playing AFK in this manner will result in punishment.
Repeated violations of this rule will result in jail time as well as loss of levels (5% level loss on the second offense, 10% loss of levels on the third offense), and possibly even permanent jail. Using siege weapons while AFK will result in very similar punishments including jail and reduction of siege trade/skill level.

I fully explained to him that i had violated the rules.
Please check the attached image.
Violator name: KIosks(364)
Attachments
Screenshot_20200321-150408_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200321-150408_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 5133 times
Screenshot_20200321-150309_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200321-150309_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 5136 times
WARBRINGER

Re: Game rules violation player

Post by WARBRINGER »

I do the exact same thing as him, in that exact same spot, but I'm not AFK, and chances are neither is he :roll:
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

hwang8547 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 am Playing AFK with pets.
Playing "AFK" (Away From Keyboard, i.e. not paying attention to the game and its events, even if for a short time) has generally not been against the rules, but the game has improved enough that playing AFK can be abusive towards the game and other players. Many players purchase pets that are much more powerful than certain spawn on various maps. These players will then park their pets, create an auto spawn, and then go AFK. This type of play is considered abuse of the game for several reasons. Therefore, playing AFK in this manner will result in punishment.
Repeated violations of this rule will result in jail time as well as loss of levels (5% level loss on the second offense, 10% loss of levels on the third offense), and possibly even permanent jail. Using siege weapons while AFK will result in very similar punishments including jail and reduction of siege trade/skill level.

I fully explained to him that i had violated the rules.
Please check the attached image.
Violator name: KIosks(364)
Players MUST respond if a GM talks to them ingame, but are under no obligation to do so if another player addresses them.

It's difficult to know though. I do understand your point - he could have said 'hi' or something similar.

There could be another motivation. For instance, was he stopping you spawning red crocys? If he was there first, then he's perfectly fine to fish there.

However, if you are concerned with similar occurrences in the future, then make a report to GM Inbox.
Syor

Post by Syor »

sometimes I also XP with my pets while I raised skills of miner or fisherman

it's a possibility that the game offers and if I want to do a few XP, I take advantage of this advantage

I don't do afk, so it's legal.

However the smart ones are not lacking, but until proven otherwise we cannot point the finger
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
hwang8547

Post by hwang8547 »

I understand.
Thank you for your understanding.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

As well as that, it's impossible for him to be AFK as his character is still fishing - after reeling up a total of ten fish, you are required to tap the action button again to resume fishing.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:35 pm As well as that, it's impossible for him to be AFK as his character is still fishing - after reeling up a total of ten fish, you are required to tap the action button again to resume fishing.
Eso... O autoclick...
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:37 am
WARBRINGER wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:35 pm As well as that, it's impossible for him to be AFK as his character is still fishing - after reeling up a total of ten fish, you are required to tap the action button again to resume fishing.
Eso... O autoclick...
You are correct, El Menda, that an autoclick can be used for this, however, it will not prevent the afk checker, nor would it stop players from trying to kill using fairies from nearby spawns (illegal, but it happens).
My opinion, this player is less likely AFK than just ignoring/disregarding the player posting here. Either way, I'm sure GMs will be watching...
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For the last few days I've done some grinding near the petrified tree. Players come and go but I don't talk to all of them. Believe me, I keep an eye on them and whether there is any potential for attack. Sometimes players stop nearby like they are checking me out. Usually I just type "?" and they move along. I don't need to talk to or even acknowledge anyone (other than a GM) if I don't want to, but sometimes it's easier to avoid the hassle.

If you want to check someone like that you could stand on their spawn line to block it and watch for awhile. Maybe that prompts a response, but maybe someone just wants to toy with you and stay quiet. Always some risk of error when you just assume.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

This game will be always fiiled with bugs and always will be rules breaker.
But idk i still love this game so much becouse its amazing and will never leave it unless combatant get enought old to not take care for game ...i m very thanksfull to him that he created such a nice game but would be much more thanksfull if he gives it more time..
My advice will be for him to create one ordinary acc and play as a normal player..then he will find alot bugs he will see whats better for the game better...and he will make ft more enjoyable.he should pvp like others and etc..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157