Game rules violation player

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Game rules violation player

Post by cotne7 »

I have thought many times like that...why am i wasting time for this game?soon or later game wi die and all my work will be wasted.this thoughts are often makes me to leave game but another time i m remembering that nothing is endless and i should enjoy with what i have right now.i hope this game will live very long time xD. I have wished long life to combatant only becouse of game be alive :D
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:35 pm I have thought many times like that...why am i wasting time for this game?soon or later game wi die and all my work will be wasted.this thoughts are often makes me to leave game but another time i m remembering that nothing is endless and i should enjoy with what i have right now.i hope this game will live very long time xD. I have wished long life to combatant only becouse of game be alive :D
Lol yea same think. Compbatant made great game hard to leave it lol. but i don't think it ll die cus he alwys add new updates make u love ft more. So don't think to mutch enjoy ur time 😂
Last edited by Ayoub on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Ty bro your comletly right!thinking not always good :D
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:32 pm This game will be always fiiled with bugs and always will be rules breaker.
But idk i still love this game so much becouse its amazing and will never leave it unless combatant get enought old to not take care for game ...i m very thanksfull to him that he created such a nice game but would be much more thanksfull if he gives it more time..
My advice will be for him to create one ordinary acc and play as a normal player..then he will find alot bugs he will see whats better for the game better...and he will make ft more enjoyable.he should pvp like others and etc..
Likes this