wanna my leg 2k mage

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking

wanna my leg 2k mage

Post by theking »

Hello, I sold my 2k pants for pets to put the new devil bulls on my archers. and it turns out that they took my demon animals and sold my pants for nothing.

I request the return of my pants because I lost them due to an administrator error. If it is not returned, you must be a robot and playing with the players is bad.

Since we're the ones donating money for the game, give me my 2k wizard pants since I lost them because of you. You ignore me upstairs if I ask you to. PS: I'll wait until you give it to me because it's your fault
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: wanna my leg 2k mage

Post by compbatant »

theking wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:52 pm Hello, I sold my 2k pants for pets to put the new devil bulls on my archers. and it turns out that they took my demon animals and sold my pants for nothing.

I request the return of my pants because I lost them due to an administrator error. If it is not returned, you must be a robot and playing with the players is bad.

Since we're the ones donating money for the game, give me my 2k wizard pants since I lost them because of you. You ignore me upstairs if I ask you to. PS: I'll wait until you give it to me because it's your fault
What you are doing is spamming. You sent me private message, write on forum chat, send many posts on main forum, on different languages sub forums.
This will not help this is violating the forum rules. Just wait for answer instead of spamming everywhere. When I need to read all your messages it causes that everything takes longer.
You exchanged your item for pets and you still have pets but different. I don't see any issue there. If you don't agree talk with moderators. I am focused on developing game. For solving players concerns are GM.
theking

Post by theking »

pues entonces devuelveme las 2 pets que dieron a elegir a los que pusieron demonio negro. ya que no se devolvió el artículo solo salia la pestaña para elegir pets,

que pasa con la gente que tiene casa y no quiere elegir mascotas para usarlas sino guardarlas para comprar cosas?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Theking. Seth has asked you to pm him with details. I would do that.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

This is no conflict matter. It's not a issue unless you turn it into one. You did get a very good deal if you traded pants for 2 pets.
The release was not fully worked out this is why we asked for feedback but EVERYONE jumped the gun and started getting pets without giving us enough time to make sure everything is as it should be when uploading the new changes.

There is no need to be angry about it. If your not happy with any changes don't fill up multiple threads with complaints it can lead to temporary ban and we don't want that for anyone. Just send me or GM Inbox a request for help. We are extremely busy so be patient we will try to help you as soon as we can.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
theking

Post by theking »

si os escribo y me ignorais ...ya ni pierdo el tiempo en escribiros. para estar esperando dias una respuesta en la que diga " lo siento no podemos hacer nada".
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

That's okay. We don't ask everyone to agree with our schedule. It is what it is.
If someone has to wait a couple days to find out nothing can be done then the wait didn't really matter did it. Write another GM if you have a problem with me. I promise I won't loose any sleep over it. 🙂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
theking

Post by theking »

yo no tengo ningún problema con nadie, lo decía en general no solo tu😉
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

After this theking calling me "cry babe"when he is doing same...ubfortunetly we people judge others when we do same things...but i understand you king. Ive done same things too..and im sorry for that!hopefully we will grow up and get changed to better!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157