Missing Candle

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ChrisPH

Missing Candle

Post by ChrisPH »

I'm trying to complete the Weisstein quest, but I can't find the candle. My understanding is that it is in the same place as the rope, and I did get the rope, but the candle is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions?
SellSword

Re: Missing Candle

Post by SellSword »

Same map, different cave. You get the rope at the mining camp but the candle is in a cave to the north. There is a cave with a rectangular entrance where the Weisstein in, but head right and check out the other two caves. One if them has the candle.

For the weisstein itself I suggest you just check on Google or something. There is a YouTube walkthrough that is easy enough to follow.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ChrisPH

Post by ChrisPH »

Thanks. Was able to get it. Tried to get the Weisstein, but am not quite strong enough, so will be leveling up more.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

If you reset your stats and put all of your points into armor, you should be able to run through the maze no problem.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You may unequip your weapon (especially mages and archers) so you don't get stuck trying to attack something. Definitely agree on the armor though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Good point SellSword. I did that quest at around 65 or 68 if I remember correctly. Of course that was a very long time ago. So very long ago.