2k Staff

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
Maddy_31
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada

2k Staff

Post by Maddy_31 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:14 am

Can anyone tell me how do I acquire a 2k staff? Is it through a quest? Does it give me a +2 staff? Do I craft it?

Thanks
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: 2k Staff

Post by SellSword » Thu May 28, 2020 5:49 am

You can craft 2k weapons in the shop on the 1, 3 lighthouse map. You can then upgrade to a +1 at the blacksmith on the mystic/cryptic dragon map (the guy who needed cooked swamp meat).

Talking with others it appears you can only upgrade to 2k+1. The only way to get 2k+2 is to open the "ghost of ryaca" coffin only after you reach level 2k.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Maddy_31
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2k Staff

Post by Maddy_31 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:00 am

SellSword wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:49 am
You can craft 2k weapons in the shop on the 1, 3 lighthouse map. You can then upgrade to a +1 at the blacksmith on the mystic/cryptic dragon map (the guy who needed cooked swamp meat).

Talking with others it appears you can only upgrade to 2k+1. The only way to get 2k+2 is to open the "ghost of ryaca" coffin only after you reach level 2k.
Thank you
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: 2k Staff

Post by SK1976 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:26 pm

is there not the Gost of ryaka-quest in ardesia where u can get 2k weapon in a chest too ?

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 4048
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: 2k Staff

Post by Leone » Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Not a chest, but a coffin. It is what we were discussing here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17791&p=126361&hilit=Coffin#p126361
User avatar
Maddy_31
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2k Staff

Post by Maddy_31 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:44 am

Leone wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm
Not a chest, but a coffin. It is what we were discussing here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17791&p=126361&hilit=Coffin#p126361
I all ready did that quest at level 150 so I don't think I would get the 2k +2 weapon of my class anymore...
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: 2k Staff

Post by Barkley » Fri May 29, 2020 7:20 am

Maddy_31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:44 am
Leone wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm
Not a chest, but a coffin. It is what we were discussing here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17791&p=126361&hilit=Coffin#p126361
I all ready did that quest at level 150 so I don't think I would get the 2k +2 weapon of my class anymore...
I really dislike how they don't tell you to not open it. Now only those who were told in advance know to not open it.
Mohst players got a nice 250(I think it's 250) weaopn you can get out of shop. In my opinion this is just silly.
My main suggestion:New clan rank: Mayor.
Co-Creator of The Ember Islands Clan Map with KalenFirst.
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 837
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Cave Ogre
Contact:

Re: 2k Staff

Post by Syor » Fri May 29, 2020 8:00 am

Barkley wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:20 am
Maddy_31 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:44 am
Leone wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm
Not a chest, but a coffin. It is what we were discussing here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17791&p=126361&hilit=Coffin#p126361
I all ready did that quest at level 150 so I don't think I would get the 2k +2 weapon of my class anymore...
I really dislike how they don't tell you to not open it. Now only those who were told in advance know to not open it.
Mohst players got a nice 250(I think it's 250) weaopn you can get out of shop. In my opinion this is just silly.
IDEM for me......ufff :(
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
Post Reply