Move when targeting

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Move when targeting

Post by justj99 »

I notice that when some ranged players retarget, they stay in the same place. But, others move a little or a lot when they change targets. What's the difference? Are they doing different things? Both are on phones.
Barkley

Re: Move when targeting

Post by Barkley »

Moving while shooting

This is not hard to do. Spam clik weapon and Clik to move here and there. NOTE: I think it's only possible with joystick.
I know this about mobile and not PC version.
Doing this you can't outpot as much damage due to moving instead of constantly shooting.

Is this unfair? I don't think really. In some instances yes it is op when a higher level archer runs at you and shoots while moving. Is this illegal? I have no idea.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Thanks for the response. I think my post was a little misleading. What I mean is this. I have an archer shooting fire arrows. I want to hit as many as monsters as i can, so I retarget to each monster. Each time, I click the monster, then click the swords on monster to attack. When I do, my character moves. When others do the same, they don't move. Are they doing something different? Is there more than one way to switch targets?
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

justj99 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:00 pm Thanks for the response. I think my post was a little misleading. What I mean is this. I have an archer shooting fire arrows. I want to hit as many as monsters as i can, so I retarget to each monster. Each time, I click the monster, then click the swords on monster to attack. When I do, my character moves. When others do the same, they don't move. Are they doing something different? Is there more than one way to switch targets?
They do the same just 1 more thing. As soon as they shoot they clik once on joytuck. That should be what you asked unless I don't understand.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
justj99

Post by justj99 »

A friend just told me the secret! Now I can share ith you too. :) If you turn off tap to move in settings and use joystick only, you won't move when targeting and retargeting. That's it! Great, except.... I'm still pretty awkward when using just the joystick. Haha. With practice and hard work, I can level up that skill too! :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's a new one for me. Thanks for sharing:)