Key and holy wather lost

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahuel_7

Key and holy wather lost

Post by Nahuel_7 »

hi i have a friend lvl 150 who did the pet quest for the first time yesterday, being a little new to the game he didn't know how to leave the pets in the room before the demon and when he faced the demon he killed his pets and lost the items I had at the time, including the tap and holy water. my question is ... does this have a solution? for example, that he retrieve the key and the holy water again to finish the mission.

(As I said he is new and when he told me this I decided to write to the forum because he does not know how it works)
Barkley

Re: Key and holy wather lost

Post by Barkley »

Nahuel_7 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:21 am hi i have a friend lvl 150 who did the pet quest for the first time yesterday, being a little new to the game he didn't know how to leave the pets in the room before the demon and when he faced the demon he killed his pets and lost the items I had at the time, including the tap and holy water. my question is ... does this have a solution? for example, that he retrieve the key and the holy water again to finish the mission.

(As I said he is new and when he told me this I decided to write to the forum because he does not know how it works)
He should not get it back because if he gets it it's like giving evryone who opend that chest a nother one when they reach 2k.
You got 1 chance and 1 only.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Re: Key and holy wather lost

Post by Leone »

Nahuel_7 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:21 am hi i have a friend lvl 150 who did the pet quest for the first time yesterday, being a little new to the game he didn't know how to leave the pets in the room before the demon and when he faced the demon he killed his pets and lost the items I had at the time, including the tap and holy water. my question is ... does this have a solution? for example, that he retrieve the key and the holy water again to finish the mission.

Tell your friend to create a forum account and contact GM Inbox with details:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711