DOOM NEEDS ACCOUNTS OUT OF JAIL.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMSDAY

Re: DOOM NEEDS ACCOUNTS OUT OF JAIL.

Post by DOOMSDAY »

HAVE THAT INFORMATION LEONE. DOOM PULLING , DUNNO HOW TO USE FORUM CARD!
HOW HARD IS TO UN-ERASE WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DID! "SNAP" THANOS BACK TO DOOM. ANNIHILUS, THANOS, DOOMBOTS.
THANOS DISAPPROVES. ANNIHILUS IS KEY TO END GAME!
[DR] KRYSTAL APPROVED.
DIDN'T LOSE [DR] INK IS BECAUSE MOD THAT WAS IMPRISONING MY ACCOUNTS JUST SO HAPPEN TO SEE [DR] INK LOG.
HOPE HE OR SHE FEELS TERRIBLE.
I'LL JUST USE THE ACCOUNTS MADE RECENTLY AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF HOURS TRYING TO BETTER/WORSEN F.T.
ANNIHILUS MUST BE RESCUED!
Syor

Post by Syor »

I apologize I don't want to insult anyone, but I don't understand what doomsday writes.

I can decipher something, but I can't understand

doomsday above they explained how to do it, the links gave them to you, in those links there is the solution to your problem.

If you really don't know how to do it, get help from a friend or family member near you
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

i don't understand anything from doomsday. Can someone tell me what the issue is?
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

BeyazTurk wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 am i don't understand anything from doomsday. Can someone tell me what the issue is?
Simple version: DOOM needs to contact the GMs and work with them.

DOOM was a popular player earlier in the game. He is very big on the "role playing" part of the game, or keeping in character if you will.

DOOM appears to have accounts jailed after someone mentioned he was dead. DOOM says there was a miscommunication as he obviously isn't dead so his accounts should be freed. Former GM says there is more to it than just that but that seems to get ignored by pretty much everyone. Current GM has said what needs to be done and has asked DOOM to contact him to get it worked out. I tried to even link to pages about those things and the GM Inbox contact link as well.

DOOM brings up requests to release accounts, people encourage and try to help, DOOM apparently does nothing, and then months later DOOM starts the same thing again in a different thread. That has happened a few times now. Keep in mind that GMs try to work with players but they also need players to try to work with GMs.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

GGRRRR!! HATE BEING AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE.
JUST WAIT!
ULTRON, THANOS, DR DOOM, STILL HAS YEARS OF F.T.
WAS THERE BEFORE NOOBS, WAS THERE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT COMICS/MOVIES FOR MOST.
KRYPTIC, IS HOW YOU FOOL MODS & [DR] CREATOR!!
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Point in case.

:)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]