Więzienie wina nie wina

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Więzienie wina nie wina

Post by LostKnight »

@ lajos

Maybe you don't, but I trust LordSeth and witch.
Be patient. Play an alt. Believe in LordSeth's words

Be the player I know you to be.
Stay safe, be strong!
And today, that include real life: Stay safe, be strong!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
lajos

Post by lajos »

Dziękuję gm Lord za zajęcie się sprawą i wyjaśnienie tej sytuacji na pewno spędził dużo czasu za co mu dziękuję. Okazuje się bowiem że na moje konto wchodził były gm,osobiście nie pamiętam ale możliwe to sprawa sprzed 2 lat i na pewno prosiłam wtedy o pomoc gm dotyczącą questów itp.Temat uważam za zamknięty moja walka również się skończyła.Ale dla graczy którzy uważają że zostali nie słusznie ukarani lub ich kara jest za surowa walczcie.Bo sprawiedliwość istnieje.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

I wait for answer from 31 MAY, man is too much time...
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=Leone post_id=128791 time=1595257550 user_id=702]
[quote=lajos post_id=128784 time=1595254277 user_id=6276]
[quote=Leone post_id=128778 time=1595241072 user_id=702]
I disagree. All that would do is encourage players to cheat even more. What is the sense in that?

The punishment we're discussing wasn't created on a whim. The no sharing rule was already in place for years and was widely being abused, even though the GM team warned players that it would be strictly enforced.

Look back at DaHobbit's March 2018 post. Now think of how much unnecessary work that caused the GMs. Those who cheated should look at themselves rather than shift blame to game mechanics.

If you don't want to be jailed- permanently or otherwise - then don't break the rules.

Additional information: here is a post from a former member of the GM team dated August 2018, explaining the problems with account sharing (and autoclicking):
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16075
[/quote]

Kara powinna być oczywiście ale nie zgodzę się z karą wymierzoną po ponad 2 latach zwłaszcza jeśli wtedy konto gracza prawdopodobnie zostało ukarane to proste pytanie dlaczego teraz????I to nie moje postacie były udostępniane ,i niestety mogę Ci wyliczyć postacie różnych graczy które były logowane i grali różni gracze na tych kontach niektórzy zostali ukarani nie którzy wyszli z więzienia a nie którzy po prostu nie zostali ukarani.Więc jak to jest?Myślę że tak ślepo patrzyć na regulamin też nie można.
[/quote]
If you have evidence of other players sharing accounts and you feel that you have been unfairly treated, then contact the GM team directly.

My responses were not about you personally. I was speaking from a wider perspective about why this rule had been introduced. There may be some players reading this thread who may not know the background or the context.
[/quote]

They have evidence vs lajos? So show US HOW IT LOOK! HOW LOOK A EVIDENCE?
Because i really try and i don't understand :/
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=lajos post_id=128810 time=1595317672 user_id=6276]
Dziękuję gm Lord za zajęcie się sprawą i wyjaśnienie tej sytuacji na pewno spędził dużo czasu za co mu dziękuję. Okazuje się bowiem że na moje konto wchodził były gm,osobiście nie pamiętam ale możliwe to sprawa sprzed 2 lat i na pewno prosiłam wtedy o pomoc gm dotyczącą questów itp.Temat uważam za zamknięty moja walka również się skończyła.Ale dla graczy którzy uważają że zostali nie słusznie ukarani lub ich kara jest za surowa walczcie.Bo sprawiedliwość istnieje.
[/quote]

Sprawiedliwość nie istnieje, bo FRND dalej stoi a ja wiem o nich wszystko, mam ich całą grupe na messengerze
Justice not exist, because frnd still stay and i know about they everythink! I have all msg about they... And nothing again
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=LordSeth post_id=128802 time=1595290159 user_id=1459]
[b][size=150][color=#00FF00]I understand the frustration the few of you with issues in this thread.
We are dealing with the frustration too we are opening up multiple cases to seek justice for all who have gotten a much more serious punishment than you should be given. Currently we are short handed on staff members especially with server access but we are working on these cases. We apologise for the delay but I can assure you that you are not forgotten or being ignored.
Please keep that in mind, if we see your message and do not respond forgive us and please be patient. We will contact you as soon as we get to your case. Every report and complaint is important to us but unfortunately we can only handle so much at one time. But we will get to your case and do what we can to help. [/color][/size][/b]
[/quote]

For it i aplly to polish GM +-50 peoples they will have less by me, im technic mechatronics so i must know how to programming/using commands and it is easy for me.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=LostKnight post_id=128807 time=1595294250 user_id=8434]
@ lajos

Maybe you don't, but I trust LordSeth and witch.
Be patient. Play an alt. Believe in LordSeth's words

Be the player I know you to be.
Stay safe, be strong!
And today, that include real life: Stay safe, be strong!
[/quote]

I scared to play by it...
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-20-21-54-10-438_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-20-21-54-10-438_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 4662 times
Screenshot_2020-07-20-21-53-13-017_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-20-21-53-13-017_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 4662 times
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sklep wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm
They have evidence vs lajos? So show US HOW IT LOOK! HOW LOOK A EVIDENCE?
Because i really try and i don't understand :/
LordSeth has already posted that he is looking into this and I'm sure he will correspond with lajos directly, rather than on the public forum.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

Anyway you not interested?
lajos

Post by lajos »

Sklep już wyszłam z więzienia wszystko jest wyjaśnione okazało się że były gm wchodził na moje konto. A co do zdjęć to nie pierwszy raz widzę takie rzeczy,myślę że jak łamią zasady to żadna przyjaźń im nie pomorze a przynajmniej chce w to wierzyć.