Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

Post by TangledSwerve »

This has happened a few times specifically with this group of players (Tigre6666, elerieus, theking, and associates, from my experience) but I find it hard to believe that this sort of behaviour is condoned within the rules of the game.

Sometimes I will grind spawn for hours on end, and whilst friendly players are more than welcome to join, I do not appreciate when the more antagonistic bullies of this game decide to plant their pets behind mine to leech xp. Not least because this also is a blatant attempt to force me from my spot.

So where does this game draw the lines here? Frankly, this one of a handful of people (Mostly all associated with one another) who routinely go out of their way to find methods to aggrieve other players.

Screenshots are from three seperate incidences.

The screenshot where Tigre features along with me, was a full hr of leech. Given that he dedicates his time to hunting me or my lower friends, it is safe to say it was not a friendly or invited visit

And in the screenshot featuring Elerius who finally left, after been warned with a report.

theking, tigre6666 and guro disrupting spawn of gutrot to force PvP is the final screenshot. As I understand, they were previously battling with ayoudb & gutrot but instead of leaving when spawn was started by gutrot, they stayed to disrupt it.

As you can see it is a common practice . So if it is against the rules isn't it about time something is done about it?
Attachments
Screenshot_20200710-194507.png
Screenshot_20200710-194507.png (748.17 KiB) Viewed 5460 times
Screenshot_20200712-032959.png
Screenshot_20200712-032959.png (752.19 KiB) Viewed 5460 times
Screenshot_20200720-025201.png
Screenshot_20200720-025201.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 5462 times
Barkley

Re: Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

Post by Barkley »

I agree with you!
Wery good to bring it up.
I think it's awful how some ppl behave. Only to do bad to others.
In my opinion there must be something done About it and mainly ppl like this Punished. I've once seen woman do this to kalen. He pmd GM inbox and was told "thank you for your report". But woman? Nah nothing happened. Woman did exactly what people did here. I suggest this should be wery wery strictly punished if you do this to ANYONE.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

So I had actually had this Library once and actually it's been recently again to with the guy Named Mr-Mage and his accounts he sat at library and still does being outlaw and thinks its funny to kill everyone that he can there and block and kill all mobs there with his accounts
Mr-Archer

Post by Mr-Archer »

GDanielG wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 pm So I had actually had this Library once and actually it's been recently again to with the guy Named Mr-Mage and his accounts he sat at library and still does being outlaw and thinks its funny to kill everyone that he can there and block and kill all mobs there with his accounts
Funny
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

Mr-Archer wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:26 am
GDanielG wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 pm So I had actually had this Library once and actually it's been recently again to with the guy Named Mr-Mage and his accounts he sat at library and still does being outlaw and thinks its funny to kill everyone that he can there and block and kill all mobs there with his accounts
Funny
Well it's true so deal with bud I will ask ArfArf he was there I ask Girldevill and Mordimer and the others u had killed there conversation ended
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

So now if somebody tty to get your spot he should be reported and get punishment!
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
theking

Post by theking »

My intention was not to bother anyone, I was just pvp and your friends hid there, I just waited a bit and I left

I have little internet I do not spend it wasting time bothering people.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

Czy blokowanie i przeszkadzanie powino być karane?
Stoje sam a za chwile przychodzi gracz i ustawia pety.
Ja tej sytuacji nie zgłaszałem do gm ale może to przypadek!!!
Attachments
Forgotten Tales_2020-04-30-21-39-01.jpg
Forgotten Tales_2020-04-30-21-39-01.jpg (105.19 KiB) Viewed 5318 times
Forgotten Tales_2020-04-30-21-25-48.jpg
Forgotten Tales_2020-04-30-21-25-48.jpg (80.88 KiB) Viewed 5318 times
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

We need a new rule "Who fisrt on spot, stay there" i hate waste time for players who write NO-ENGLISH
They exacly know about im angry.... i stew over fight or leave the spot because hate waste time.
Very popular and bad behaviour...
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

theking wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:57 pm My intention was not to bother anyone, I was just pvp and your friends hid there, I just waited a bit and I left

I have little internet I do not spend it wasting time bothering people.
You should pass on this note to your good friend tigre6666, then. Because he parked his pets behind mine whilst I was spawning and leeched for more than an hour at platinum. Many of you have completely lost my respect because of your constant enablement of this unrepentant bully.