Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Re: Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

Post by TangledSwerve »

leon6666 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm Tonta dije voy por todos los abusivo de fg ustedes hacen lo mismo y cuando se lo hacen ya no les gusta es un juego si entiendes eso bien si no deja de jugar y no llores
It is a game and there are rules which you routinely deliberately break to antagonize.
Like, yesterday where you attempted to swamp me at giants, when I briefly moved off trigger. And why? because I stop you from killing a friend who was peacefully levelling.

And how dare you accuse me of any abuse - unlike you & your unsavoury friends, I do not target, bully and harass players. Nor do I break game rules as flagrantly as you do.
I also show respect to other players when they show the same and spent many hours assisting & helping others in game, but you have never been anything other than a dishonest & thoroughly disrepectful bully. It is pathetic that you choose to behave this way in a game.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200725-180129_kindlephoto-321108066.png
Screenshot_20200725-180129_kindlephoto-321108066.png (983.05 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TangledSwerve wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:37 pm
leon6666 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm Tonta dije voy por todos los abusivo de fg ustedes hacen lo mismo y cuando se lo hacen ya no les gusta es un juego si entiendes eso bien si no deja de jugar y no llores
It is a game and there are rules which you routinely deliberately break to antagonize.
Like, yesterday where you attempted to swamp me at giants, when I briefly moved off trigger. And why? because I stop you from killing a friend who was peacefully levelling.

And how dare you accuse me of any abuse - unlike you & your unsavoury friends, I do not target, bully and harass players. Nor do I break game rules as flagrantly as you do.
I also show respect to other players when they show the same and spent many hours assisting & helping others in game, but you have never been anything other than a dishonest & thoroughly disrepectful bully. It is pathetic that you choose to behave this way in a game.
100% agreed!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Yo estoy haciendo sapw hay tu eres el que bloqueas sapw
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

leon6666 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:09 pm Yo estoy haciendo sapw hay tu eres el que bloqueas sapw
I have sent this along with other screenshots to GM. Also, it is extremely easy for higher administrative members exactly who was spawning there. What I stated in this post and also my report can be cobborated to 100% accuracy.

I was spawning there for hours before you came in. You camped and parked your dinosaurs behind mine & the moment I moved off the trigger - you spawned a mess of giants on to me. And it was purely because I closed a gate so you couldn't kill a friend.

You are disgracing yourself and further proving your own dishonorable & dishonest reputation by claiming such a easily disproved lie.
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Haber como te dije si no sabes jugar no lo intentes.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

You are the one who doesn't know how to play. It's very clear that you do not know the game rules or pay attention to them.

If you can't play within them, I suggest you consider getting used to bring reported and jailed. Eventually you will lose your account due to your simplemindedness.
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:57 pm
This has happened a few times specifically with this group of players (Tigre6666, elerieus, theking, and associates, from my experience) but I find it hard to believe that this sort of behaviour is condoned within the rules of the game.

Sometimes I will grind spawn for hours on end, and whilst friendly players are more than welcome to join, I do not appreciate when the more antagonistic bullies of this game decide to plant their pets behind mine to leech xp. Not least because this also is a blatant attempt to force me from my spot.

So where does this game draw the lines here? Frankly, this one of a handful of people (Mostly all associated with one another) who routinely go out of their way to find methods to aggrieve other players.

Screenshots are from three seperate incidences.

The screenshot where Tigre features along with me, was a full hr of leech. Given that he dedicates his time to hunting me or my lower friends, it is safe to say it was not a friendly or invited visit

And in the screenshot featuring Elerius who finally left, after been warned with a report.

theking, tigre6666 and guro disrupting spawn of gutrot to force PvP is the final screenshot. As I understand, they were previously battling with ayoudb & gutrot but instead of leaving when spawn was started by gutrot, they stayed to disrupt it.

As you can see it is a common practice . So if it is against the rules isn't it about time something is done about it?
Zgadzam się z Tobą 100%
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

There is away to avoid conflicts like this.
If you believe you are innocent at least put some effort in doing a good thing that is helpful to another player their PET'S and even you.
If you want to go do a different location and a spawn of monsters are following you in the direction of another player, be a good person. Stop for 30 seconds to kill the spawn or try to leave them in a place nobody or no pets will be affected by the spawn.

There is a rule for this. If you pull a spawn on a player or on pets you are risking loosing a few days of play time. It's simple to avoid taking that risk.

If you want to fight someone and there is a heavy spawn kill the spawn first. Pets cost money and if one dies you both may be at a loss unless you want to give a pet to replace the one you got killed.
I don't point fingers or call any names but I will tell everyone be careful. You would not like it if the same happened to you.
If you have a complaint send it to a GM don't start a argument on the forum please.

Thank you.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

These complaints were all sent to GMInbox & to individual GMs on forum.

This post had been made to underline a clear problems which a silent discussion between staff members will never resolve. This issues discussed are embedded in a portion of this community of players who think this style of play is 100% acceptable, because within their own circles retaliating in any fashion - rules be damned - has been viewed as perfectly fine for many years. Enforced only by mob-mentality and a complete disregard for others wish to play fairly and honestly. I am tired of it and I am not the only one who feels this way. I will also not be forced out of a game by those who sole wish is to intimidate.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

TangledSwerve wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:47 pm These complaints were all sent to GMInbox & to individual GMs on forum.

This post had been made to underline a clear problems which a silent discussion between staff members will never resolve. This issues discussed are embedded in a portion of this community of players who think this style of play is 100% acceptable, because within their own circles retaliating in any fashion - rules be damned - has been viewed as perfectly fine for many years. Enforced only by mob-mentality and a complete disregard for others wish to play fairly and honestly. I am tired of it and I am not the only one who feels this way. I will also not be forced out of a game by those who sole wish is to intimidate.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that the GM team pretty much help who they want when they want and how they want to do it?

If so this is utterly incorrect.
I myself annoy compbatant almost daily just to make sure I'm doing things right. If another GM is not sure about something they ask me, if I'm not sure I ask compbatant.
We try to do the very best we can for you all. And as I said we are not perfect we are not robots programmed for this we are people that want to help keep the game fun and clean. The game is not always fun due to other players doing things they shouldn't do. We and compbatant get alot of the blame for that because they should not be able to do these things.
If you want pets to be safe from spawns we can make it that way. They can be just a couple extra backpacks that won't be attacked but they won't attack anything either. That can be done.
But we can't stop players from doing bad things. It's just natural for some people to do other people wrong. The most we can do is punish them for the bad things they do and we try to get to every one of them if we can prove what was done was intended. If a report is not answered don't just assumed that it was ignored you can't imagine how many questions or complaints or reports we get every day. There is very few of us so it's alot. And it is possible that we can forget to go back and check one. But we try our best not to let that happen. Currently there is 5 GM's two are temporarily inactive and one is part time so there is alot on the two active GMs.
I'm not trying to complain at all I'm trying to make my point clear. We are overloaded but we are trying. If we're not doing a good enough job for you I am very sorry.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON