I'm new

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rotvile

Re: I'm new

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:05 am I'll check and see if I have another one ...

I'd rather not say, it's personal.
I understand.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rotvile wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:18 am
LostKnight wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:05 am I'll check and see if I have another one ...

I understand.
You want plate and legs?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I just discovered that I can fish items. As an ogre, that makes me very happy.

I was at Silverwood and a level 125 player told me to come with him and we would level together. I followed him one map right. He told me to attack a barbarian there and I died in one hit.

This player was named Didizek.

I have met nothing but helpful players so far. I guess there will always be bad apples.

I will be more careful before I trust others from now on.

Earlier I was grinding with my ghost pets at red crocys and this player came by and kept running around spawning more monsters towards me and my pets. He eventually left and I can't prove it but I suspect he may have been trying to kill my pets.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:22 am
Rotvile wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:18 am

I understand.
You want plate and legs?
A friend named B3lf gave me the plate but I will most definitely take you up on those legs if you don't need them.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Rotvile

Next time in "chat" type:

Code: Select all

/info
and take a screenshot with the location and time and then report it, see my signature.

At least you got Didizek's name.
I am always AFK!
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:39 am @ Rotvile

Next time in "chat" type:

Code: Select all

/info
and take a screenshot with the location and time and then report it, see my signature.

At least you got Didizek's name.
Thank you for the items that you gave me. Was glad to finally meet you in game.

Thank you for that info command. I didn't even know there were in game commands.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I have a quest that asks for green flow spell but, in my quest log the scroll is red? I cannot find a green flow spell anywhere.
Screenshot_20200828-212055_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200828-212055_Forgotten Tales.jpg (213.42 KiB) Viewed 1726 times
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Rotvile wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 am I have a quest that asks for green flow spell but, in my quest log the scroll is red? I cannot find a green flow spell anywhere.

Just get a red flow spell. Somewhat recently the name was changed because it apparently sounded better. I even mentioned the quest file number that would need to be updated to prevent confusion like this but I guess nothing came of it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

SellSword wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:29 am
Rotvile wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 am I have a quest that asks for green flow spell but, in my quest log the scroll is red? I cannot find a green flow spell anywhere.

Just get a red flow spell. Somewhat recently the name was changed because it apparently sounded better. I even mentioned the quest file number that would need to be updated to prevent confusion like this but I guess nothing came of it.
Thank you SellSword. I can finish this quest now.

Thank you to Mirt and b3lf for helping me mine ores to make 75 plate.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rotvile wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:23 am Thank you for the items that you gave me. Was glad to finally meet you in game.

Thank you for that info command. I didn't even know there were in game commands.
You're welcome.
Are you level 75 now?
I am always AFK!