I'm new

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rotvile

Re: I'm new

Post by Rotvile »

I was fishing in Lost Town and a player that is in a clan accused me of spying for the enemy. I told him that I was fishing 30 fish to feed the villagers for a quest. He still did not believe me.

Another player in the game accused me of being LostKnight. I am not LostKnight.

What is with these players being so paranoid? Can someone explain to me why some players are very paranoid and accuse other players of being someone that they are not?

I am just trying to enjoy this great game. I was led here by reading about it on the internet when a player said that this game reminded them of Diablo 2. I used to play Diablo 2 and I love that game.

I also just had a player drag a mass spawn of monsters on me and my pets. Now, judging by their level(13), I am willing to give them the benifit of the doubt. I certainly hope that this player was not intentionally trying to kill me or my pets.

I know one thing for sure. I have a lot to learn about players in this community. I know that this game has been around for a long time and I have been reading these forums a lot. I saw a player at spawn that was over level 13,000! Like how long did it even take to get to that level?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 am I was fishing in Lost Town and a player that is in a clan accused me of spying for the enemy. I told him that I was fishing 30 fish to feed the villagers for a quest. He still did not believe me.
Yea that happens. Especially as there is an entrance to underground tunnels on that map that lead to clan maps
True enough you are not me and I am not you.
I know one thing for sure. I have a lot to learn about players in this community. I know that this game has been around for a long time and I have been reading these forums a lot. I saw a player at spawn that was over level 13,000! Like how long did it even take to get to that level?
My guess: 100 levels at a time, he bought them.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:13 am
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 am I was fishing in Lost Town and a player that is in a clan accused me of spying for the enemy. I told him that I was fishing 30 fish to feed the villagers for a quest. He still did not believe me.
Yea that happens. Especially as there is an entrance to underground tunnels on that map that lead to clan maps
True enough you are not me and I am not you.
My guess: 100 levels at a time, he bought them.
Ah I did not know there was a clan map nearby.

Yea that player is mentally delusional.

That's crazy that a player would spend so much money on a game.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Can someone help me obtain a mithril fishing rod?
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight

Thank you for the mithril fishing rod and all of the many items that you have given me. I am sad to hear that you no longer play. I get the impression that you are a good player and are very helpful. This game has lost out big time now that you have left the game.

Now that I have gotten to converse with you, I don't mind that Fangorn player accusing me of being you. It is an honor for another player to call me LostKnight.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I just finished the Weissten dungeon after watching a video walkthrough on YouTube. I gained 13 levels completing this quest. Now I just need 2 levels and I will be level 75.

Does anyone know where I can begin this quest?

Screenshot_20200829-220627_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200829-220627_Forgotten Tales.jpg (238.92 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hmmmmm think I have 75 legs some place.
Do you have the pink boots?

BTW, the tools you have were my personal tools.
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:12 am Does anyone know where I can begin this quest?
That one will sit in your quest book for awhile. You could say it's the culmination of many other quests and not one thing you can just do, so take care of other quests and eventually you'll wrap that one up.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

You're welcome and thank you
I am always AFK!
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 am Hmmmmm think I have 75 legs some place.
Do you have the pink boots?
Yes I have pink boots, club, amulet, ring, gauntlets, and shield. I just don't have legs or helm or plate.