I'm new

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rotvile

Re: I'm new

Post by Rotvile »

SellSword wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:20 am
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:12 am Does anyone know where I can begin this quest?
That one will sit in your quest book for awhile. You could say it's the culmination of many other quests and not one thing you can just do, so take care of other quests and eventually you'll wrap that one up.
Ah ok. I'll try to read the walkthrough.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:56 am
LostKnight wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 am Hmmmmm think I have 75 legs some place.
Do you have the pink boots?
Yes I have pink boots, club, amulet, ring, gauntlets, and shield. I just don't have legs or helm or plate.
Bed calling - I look tomorrow morning.
Night
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:14 am
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:56 am
LostKnight wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:44 am Hmmmmm think I have 75 legs some place.
Do you have the pink boots?
Yes I have pink boots, club, amulet, ring, gauntlets, and shield. I just don't have legs or helm or plate.
Bed calling - I look tomorrow morning.
Night
Goodnight friend.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I have ghost of ryaca pets. I am lvl 75. Should I keep ghost pets or is there a better pet available to me at my lvl?
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

There are 4 different tool speeds. 1,2,3,4.

Speed 1
Axe,pick and hammer can be bought in the backsimth shop.

Speed 2 and speed 3

Both of these can be crafted in a house or clan craft house's. Most of the time speed 2 is sold for 25m and speed 3 was once 250m but now people mohstly sell it for 150m.

Speed 4

This can be only obtained by killing the scorpion king. There is no finishing rod for speed 4.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Barkley wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:53 pm There are 4 different tool speeds. 1,2,3,4.

Speed 1
Axe,pick and hammer can be bought in the backsimth shop.

Speed 2 and speed 3

Both of these can be crafted in a house or clan craft house's. Most of the time speed 2 is sold for 25m and speed 3 was once 250m but now people mohstly sell it for 150m.

Speed 4

This can be only obtained by killing the scorpion king. There is no finishing rod for speed 4.
Thank you for this information.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:19 pm I have ghost of ryaca pets. I am lvl 75. Should I keep ghost pets or is there a better pet available to me at my lvl?
Ghost of ryacas are wery good pets. Keep them untill lvl 136. At lvl 136 are staff Stan's.

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Barkley wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:55 pm
Rotvile wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:19 pm I have ghost of ryaca pets. I am lvl 75. Should I keep ghost pets or is there a better pet available to me at my lvl?
Ghost of ryacas are wery good pets. Keep them untill lvl 136. At lvl 136 are staff Stan's.
Thank you. I will do this.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I went to my house today and there were many black knights and sieges there. My ghost pets almost died. I realized that if im going to be able to use my house then im going to need stronger pets or be inconvenienced every time the invasion happens so I bought 100 levels and staff stan pets.

I didn't want to do that but I need to be able to use my house.