I'm new

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rotvile

Re: I'm new

Post by Rotvile »

I do not like the +6 dexterity. Each point in dex should simply raise a players percentage chance to successfully land an attack and to successfully dodge an attack.

In pvp, no player should be able to "out dex" another player due to the fact that they are higher level and so much so that they have thousands of stat points to allocate to their dex.

This makes the game unbalanced.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

I noticed that I can purchase real money pets.

I am currently level 26. Is it worth it to buy real money pets? If so, at what level should I purchase them?

I would prefer ranged pets if possible.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Thank you to SellSword for giving me mithril tools and some very valuable items for when I reach higher levels.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rotvile wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:13 am I noticed that I can purchase real money pets.

I am currently level 26. Is it worth it to buy real money pets? If so, at what level should I purchase them?

I would prefer ranged pets if possible.
Still early, buy shop pets and use them for storage when mining/chopping. then store in house when fighting.

At level 40 you can buy "Ghost of Ryaca" I liked them. Used them against War Dogs and got a Freya up to level 125 with them

Staff Stans at lvl 136 - take them to vlads and look after them - they will get you to level 300 there easy.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree with what LK says above and I would like to add the advice to not spend real money on pets until you have practised using the pet shop pets.

At level 30 you can buy two pet shop pets so you are almost there now.

The main reason for this is that if a pet dies, it is gone for ever. There is no chance of reviving it - you will need to buy another for gold or for real money.

I put together a guide about pets quite some time ago where I go into more detail about this very issue. Hopefully, you'll find it useful:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14341
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

Thank you LostKnight and Leone. I will follow your advice. I will buy the Ghost of Ryaca pets and use those for training and buy shop pets for mining and chopping.

I will probably buy the Staff Stan pets also when I reach the appropriate level.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As you have the benefit of a house what I would suggest is keeping your real money pets there as you explore new maps. The ones purchased at the pet store within the game are somewhat disposable, I suppose you could say.

That way if you want to do something like explore the island on map 3, 3 you can discover it's a very bad place for both you and pets! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
B3lf

Post by B3lf »

hello neighbour :D
i just realised it now that i saw your name somewhere (1bush above mine)
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

SellSword wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:53 pm As you have the benefit of a house what I would suggest is keeping your real money pets there as you explore new maps. The ones purchased at the pet store within the game are somewhat disposable, I suppose you could say.

That way if you want to do something like explore the island on map 3, 3 you can discover it's a very bad place for both you and pets! ;)
Yes that is good advice that I will definitely follow.
Rotvile

Post by Rotvile »

B3lf wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:55 pm hello neighbour :D
i just realised it now that i saw your name somewhere (1bush above mine)
Hello neighbor. It is a good place for a house.