House question

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

House question

Post by Zeldris »

I haven't played FT in quite some time so there are some new things for me I don't know.
When I tap on a house it doesn't show the owner of it like before. Can we now buy any house we want and one house can have multiple owners or is just a problme at me that it doesn't show any owner name.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Leone

Re: House question

Post by Leone »

The owner's name was removed quite some time ago. I'll try and find the post, but from memory the reason was to tidy the gameplay screen up.

(Edit - here is the announcement: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14462 )

One house has one owner only - that hasn't changed.

There are some restrictions to what can be used as a house. For example, no houses above the river at 0, 0, no houses in Hobbs Gold Mine, no houses that are also minerals (such as carbon or gold mining spots) and no houses that are animated (such as windmills).

There are probably other restrictions that don't spring to mind!
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Didn't there were people who had houses as minerals?
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:47 pm The owner's name was removed quite some time ago. I'll try and find the post, but from memory the reason was to tidy the gameplay screen up.

(Edit - here is the announcement: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14462 )

One house has one owner only - that hasn't changed.

There are some restrictions to what can be used as a house. For example, no houses above the river at 0, 0, no houses in Hobbs Gold Mine, no houses that are also minerals (such as carbon or gold mining spots) and no houses that are animated (such as windmills).

There are probably other restrictions that don't spring to mind!
Also in this topic you gave they talk about the time when houses had written names on them, I talk about that I tap on a house and I can't see the owner name poping out in a small text down on my screen.
Also, how can I see now who owns what?
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's odd - when I tap on a house, the owner's name appears at the bottom of the screen for a couple of seconds and then disappears.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:31 pm That's odd - when I tap on a house, the owner's name appears at the bottom of the screen for a couple of seconds and then disappears.
To me not, and before when I was playing it was working. Now it doesn't and I haven't changed my device from then.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Zeldris wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:01 pm
Leone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:31 pm That's odd - when I tap on a house, the owner's name appears at the bottom of the screen for a couple of seconds and then disappears.
To me not, and before when I was playing it was working. Now it doesn't and I haven't changed my device from then.
Are you playing with an old version of the game maybe? Names have not appeared on the map for awhile, but should appear when you tap on a house. There was a brief period where names did not appear when you tapped on a house but that was fixed before long.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Current version is 8.7.9.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

SellSword wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:08 pm
Are you playing with an old version of the game maybe? Names have not appeared on the map for awhile, but should appear when you tap on a house. There was a brief period where names did not appear when you tapped on a house but that was fixed before long.
I just updated the game and still it doesn't work.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Zeldris wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:15 pm
SellSword wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:08 pm
I just updated the game and still it doesn't work.
you are touching a house without a master
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun