New Player Few Questions

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Secos

Re: New Player Few Questions

Post by Secos »

Okay so a little update from me. I'm now a level 80 archer in full 75 gear. I have met some nice people in discord and mostly ask questions and chat there. I've found certain members of the community to be extremely helpful. I have a couple of new questions....

(my class is Archer)

1. I'm currently leveling at blue vlads. Should that take me to level 100?

2. At what level do pets become effective at helping you gain xp quicker. I'm interested in the use of pets to help me level faster but I don't want to buy weak pets at a low level that will just die easily.

3. Can you purchase multiple houses or only 1 with real money? Also if you are allowed to purchase multiple houses around the world do they share the same inventory or is their inventory unique to each location?

Thanks in advance.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think we have talked on discord. Welcome to the forum:)

1. Blue vlads are good to level up with. To vary things you might want to try war dogs and the green vlads (think that's what they are called) under Kings Garden. I'm sure others will have different recommendations as well.

2. Whatever you choose to do with pets, I cannot stress enough the importance of trying the pet shop pets from -1, -1 before spending real money. Once pets die, they are gone forever so if that means a couple of million gold then it's not really a problem. It is far worse if and when real money pets die.

Apologies if you already know all this, but I'll find a post i made about buying and using pets for the first time.

Edit: Here is the post - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14341&hilit=A+play ... ets#p83669

3. You can buy as many houses as you like. The approximate cost is $50 or the equivalent wherever you are from. There are some restrictions though, for example: animated buildings such as windmills, anywhere in Hobbs Gold Mine, anywhere above the river at 0, 0 and I'm sure other things i can't remember at this time!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Each house is unique and do not share an inventory.
Retired
justj99

Post by justj99 »

The green vlads are called Brigands. All those Leone mentioned are good for leveling solo. For archers and ogres, 60 level skill can be used to level up faster in many cases if a higher level is around to help. It can be a hindrance to have those stats when they leave, however. :)
Secos

Post by Secos »

Well I'm 85 now and it's slowing down a bit. Do you think as an archer it's possible to use pets to level faster at my level? At blue vlads I don't think it would work. The spawn comes from all directions and the pets would be sure to pick up aggro and their health would drain quickly. Do I have to be creative and find spawn spots where mobs only come from one direction?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

The store pets are not adequate for blue vlads until you can get green spiders at 125 level. At blue Vlad map you can get a smaller spawn if you want. On the road opposite the snow in Northwest corner you can go back and forth on the notch in the road North and South, and more towards top, east and west. Also in the southeast section try the notch on the north south road to regulate a spawn.

Some people use the bought pets ryacas ghost at this level and they kill blue vlads though with only 500 hp require great care.
Retired
Secos

Post by Secos »

Thanks for all the tips! I'm just leveling solo slowly without pets at blue vlads mostly. I'm at 91 now. I'm also thinking about buying a house but I'm not sure on what location I would want or on what map.
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's a huge decision as it is probably the biggest real money investment a player makes in the game.

Some players place near mining points for minerals
Some players place near shops
Some players place on maps with plenty of rocks, trees and fishing
Some players place stragically for pvp

You cannot move a house once you have bought it so it is worth planning exactly what you want out of it.
Colder

Post by Colder »

Welcome to the game.
Colder - Ninja

The ghosts of our past are the most powerful ghosts of them all...
Secos

Post by Secos »

Thanks. I'm now lvl 175. I have a house and I have staff stans. I have been hunting brigands when solo. It's going to be a long grind until 300 when I can get better pets. Any recommendations on hunting places other than brigands?

Thanks!

-Secos