New Player Few Questions

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Secos

New Player Few Questions

Post by Secos »

Hi all,

I'm new to the game and I have a couple questions. I'm currently a level 5 archer.

1. Is archer a viable class to play? The only other class I'd be interested in swordsmen. What are the current pros/cons in 2020 between these two classes.

2. How likely am I to get ganked in the future and lose items that take hundreds of hours to acquire? That's something I'm worried about after reading the forums.

3. Can you grind on monsters to effectively level or is leveling more quest based? So far it seems monsters give very little xp and I'm only getting levels off of quests.

4. Is there a discord for the game where players can ask questions easier? I tried to ask a question in game and was told people don't answer questions to toxic players and I was toxic. A second person called me a noob. Based off this I'm wondering is this community not very friendly?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

-Secos
Rasta44

Re: New Player Few Questions

Post by Rasta44 »

Hello and welcome to the game! To answer your questions,

1. Yes! The archer certainly is a viable class, and it is my personal favorite. The swordsman is also a very good class, both classes have decent skills to have.

2. It completely depends on the item you're speaking about, you can usually find someone selling items you might be looking for at the spawn map. As for the pvp you're worried about, clans are where 95% of pvp deaths occur, so there isn't too much to worry for non clan (but there are still some players who go out of their way to kill someone even if not in a clan)

3. Quests are generally where you will get quite a bit of exp in the lower levels, as you get to stronger places, enemies will give more exp. There are quests for most level ranges up to around level 2000.

4. I'm sorry you had to deal with toxicity from players, but there is a large portion of the community that isn't foul. There is a discord for the game, you can find a link to it on the game login screen, or in this topic here, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18117
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Syor

Post by Syor »

Our great beautiful magic GM Rasta He responded excellently.

The archer is a beautiful class, balanced, and very strong, both in pvp and leveling

You can use FT's Discord, or any doubts just ask, there are many players here who gladly help.

Always have fun 😉
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

Welcome to the game, Secos!

Have you found the tutorial at map 0,0 yet? Go to the river in the middle of the map, then follow it to the left. You will see two NPCs at a campfire. Speak with them:)

You could always create a new account and try both. Any player is allowed to have more than one account, but they must not share it with others. The tutorial describes this so I won't bang on about it just now!

I'm sorry you encountered those players. There are many who are very helpful. As mentioned, please ask questions ingame, on here or on the discord.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

hello and welcome.
about the years i played i learned to play all classes.

the archer is the easiest and finest character in my opinion, bec. hes easy to play for most players and fast, easy leveling.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Secos

Post by Secos »

Thanks for the responses. There’s a quest to rescue the lost adventurers underground near the foresters hut. I get the adventurer from underground and he just follows me everywhere. I took him around a couple of places but the quest doesn't complete. Is there a specific spot where I need to drop him off?

Thanks =)
Syor

Post by Syor »

Secos wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:54 pm Thanks for the responses. There’s a quest to rescue the lost adventurers underground near the foresters hut. I get the adventurer from underground and he just follows me everywhere. I took him around a couple of places but the quest doesn't complete. Is there a specific spot where I need to drop him off?

Thanks =)
Yes.

you should take it to the one who gave you the mission.
If I remember correctly he is the nephew of someone in asdowhn ......... Excuse me.hp did this mission a long, long time ago 😅😅😅
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Leone

Post by Leone »

To finish the quest, go to Kedington Village (one below 0,0) and the NPC is usually somewhere to the left of the shop.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Secos wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:54 pm Thanks for the responses. There’s a quest to rescue the lost adventurers underground near the foresters hut. I get the adventurer from underground and he just follows me everywhere. I took him around a couple of places but the quest doesn't complete. Is there a specific spot where I need to drop him off?

Thanks =)

tap on map, than map opens, and u can c questionmarks.
there where r quests u can do or u got r marked. go to these locations for the quests :)

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Thanks =)
Ohhh good SK, I had not thought of that. great suggestion.

tap on map, than map opens, and u can c questionmarks.
there where r quests u can do or u got r marked. go to these locations for the quests :)

greetings...SK
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN