People can attack me but I can't hit them?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cannonball

People can attack me but I can't hit them?

Post by Cannonball »

I have never killed another player. Today while at blood mummies, two people both level 48 told me to leave, I didn't so they began to attack me.

I am level 63, everytime I have tried to attack someone it told me "PVP disabled" or that they are too low level. It didn't seem like I could really hit them until I logged out and back in. At this point a level 400 started attacking me.

He was able to hit me with no problem, and then he chased me all around the world. People along the way joined in in chasing me and all of them seemed to be able to hit me despite being 100+ levels higher than me?

I am not in a clan or anything.

Why can people hit me all the time but I can't seem to hit other people? It always tells me pvp is disabled??
Leone

Re: People can attack me but I can't hit them?

Post by Leone »

Are you an outlaw? What is your ingame name and where are you? I can check as soon as you like.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

IMHO - this should NOT be possible!
EDIT: Good point Leone outlaws can be attacked by anyone.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

I don't believe so, I've never killed anyone. I think what happened was while trying to hit the two guys who were attacking me I hit another higher level player so now he can hit me.

Btw he has been straight up stalking me now. I logged off for like 2 hours and logged back on and he was still standing next to me ready to kill me. Can't seem to get him to leave me alone now, lost my gloves already from getting killed by him. Dudes like 10x higher level then me, his names wertyol like level 550...

Is this type of repeated attacking and killing allowed from such a high level player to someone lower level like this? When does it wear off that he can attack me? I get that I hit him and so now he can attack me, but man he's making it impossible for me to play and level where I usually do (blood mummy)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cannonball wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:15 pm He was able to hit me with no problem, and then he chased me all around the world. People along the way joined in in chasing me and all of them seemed to be able to hit me despite being 100+ levels higher than me?
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ that is the part that gets me. How cam ALL of them attack you?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:56 am
Cannonball wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:15 pm He was able to hit me with no problem, and then he chased me all around the world. People along the way joined in in chasing me and all of them seemed to be able to hit me despite being 100+ levels higher than me?
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ that is the part that gets me. How cam ALL of them attack you?
I'm not sure, there were two others and atleast one of them was def hitting me and he was almost 20 levels higher, so I'm not sure how that was happening, I know for a fact I didn't hit that guy, unless maybe it happened awhile ago on accident while hunting? How long can someone hit you after you hit them? There was someone else chasing but I think they might have just been chasing and not hit me.
Leone

Post by Leone »

If you have attacked someone, they can attack you back.

For now, best solution is to leave the blood mummy cave. If you stay there then your enemies know where you are. IMO it is good to vary where you level up and this is one of the reasons why.

In the 'information' tab you will see an enemies list. You will see who has attacked you and you will be on the lists of the players you refer to. Here are the details:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17816&p=126543&hili ... st#p126543

You can forgive them to remove them from your list. Maybe you can persuade them to do the same? See here for details:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18125
OC Dawgs

Post by OC Dawgs »

I think wertyol is an outlaw so he can hit you even though you didn't hit him first.
Doubt is the greatest enemy!