Lost ring of protection....

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cannonball

Lost ring of protection....

Post by Cannonball »

I must have sold or gotten rid of this along the way. Turns out this is an insanely important item for the main quest of the game (why on earth would you be allowed to sell or drop something like this if it’s so important?)

Is there any way to obtain another one. I feel like just quitting, so much time dumped into this quest and this game and it feels like one mistake just screws all of your progress...
witch

Re: Lost ring of protection....

Post by witch »

Cannonball wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:07 am I must have sold or gotten rid of this along the way. Turns out this is an insanely important item for the main quest of the game (why on earth would you be allowed to sell or drop something like this if it’s so important?)

Is there any way to obtain another one. I feel like just quitting, so much time dumped into this quest and this game and it feels like one mistake just screws all of your progress...
please contact GM inbox we need your account name and level , the item could be restored.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9711
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Cannonball wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:07 am I must have sold or gotten rid of this along the way. Turns out this is an insanely important item for the main quest of the game (why on earth would you be allowed to sell or drop something like this if it’s so important?)

i know how you feel i didnt get the fishing pole from the ogre on the tutorial quest so couldnt complete it.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Blackbetty wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:39 am i know how you feel i didnt get the fishing pole from the ogre on the tutorial quest so couldnt complete it.
But you can buy that! You can buy all the +1 tools. Of course at that time maybe you did not know that.
You CAN go back now and complete it.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 am
Blackbetty wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:39 am i know how you feel i didnt get the fishing pole from the ogre on the tutorial quest so couldnt complete it.
But you can buy that! You can buy all the +1 tools. Of course at that time maybe you did not know that.
You CAN go back now and complete it.
i thought it had to be the one the ogre gives you. thx ill try it
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

No it can even be done with a Great Rod, a Mithril Rod or simply get fish from players fishing on the river.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.