Riding Animals?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

davidjett

Riding Animals?

Post by davidjett »

Hi all, so I've searched and searched the forum and maybe I'm daft or just plain illiterate but I can find nothing that shows how to make these animals able to be ridden.

Every animal I come across displays a message that the "Animal seems friendly enough but I'm not qualified to ride it".

Advice on how to "qualify" myself or a link to a forum post that explains this?

Thanks everyone in advance!!

Davidjett
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
SellSword

Re: Riding Animals?

Post by SellSword »

This has not yet been developed, but hopefully before long there is an update on this.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Ahhh.. Well that explains why I can't jump on their cute little backs. ;)

Another question, possibly related? I see other users flying by on screen when making it from point A to point B. How in the world are they moving so fast?!?! LOL
David

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

There are many ways to teleport from one map to another, may it be the portals from Ashtown village to Marteks stronghold or the one from Ardesia city to Hobbs Gold Mine. But related to the riding animals quest it was released in an unfinished state for a short period of time so the few players that did that quest in that time can use the 3 horses to get to the stables and to 3 different locations. But excluding me i know only one other player that can ride the horses.
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Right on! Appreciate it. Fingers crossed for some animal mounts sometime soon. :)
David

DerKing

Post by DerKing »

Just some small additions:
First thing is that at level 1500 meele class players get an additional speed point from their leggings so that allows them to move pretty quick.
Second thing is that you cannot physically ride the mounts, it just teleports you to a location.
Leone

Post by Leone »

All classes are able to wear +1 speed legs at lvl 1500, not just melee classes.

However, melee classes can buy speed potions at any level and so this is another speed boost that may not have been available the last time you played.
Syor

Post by Syor »

..... and dwarves have speed abilities 😏😏😏
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

Unfortunately you can't combine the dwarf ability with speed potions. Otherwise dwarfs would be pretty speedy...
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Is it that obvious that's it been a bit since I last visited the FT world!?!?! LOL

Let's see.. LOADS of new Monsters, ability to my houses, new maps, quests, items, etc. etc.. It's like playing a new game all over again! Good to see it's still in development and being supported.
David